Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is JuanMa worth watching anymore?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've talked shit about Lopez but it's usually to make fun of his ******ed fanboys and for ducking Caballero. However dude has my backing 100% and is exciting to watch. He fights back and didn't quit like a bitch when the going go tough and fought like a true warrior. Even if it's a PPV I'll gladly pay for it in support of JuanMa.

Comment

I would still like to see him fight I would like to see him fight De Leon again or Caballero.

Comment

Give him a new corner and have him work on his defense and he'll be unstoppable, would love to see him work with Pedro Diaz...

Comment

Yeah, he's still fun to watch. He'll never beat Salido, but he still has enough to beat some other top guys.

His main problem is that he's in love with his power and forgets that his defense is absolutely terrible.

Comment

salido is just 1 out of hundred good boxers on his weightclass.. juanma will be champion again, so bad salido got his number..

Comment

Juanma's chin is not good enough and even when he moves up in weight he will have problems against anyone with a decent punch but he is worth watching because of the exciting fights he's in.

Comment

Is he worth watching? Only an idiot would say no. That man is pure excitement. Will he ever be #1 in the division? It's debatable. If he corrects some things it's possible. It'll be interesting to see what weight he comes back at. If he comes back at 126lbs I'd absolutely love to see Donaire or Rigo move up and fight him. I may get hated on for this but after seeing how Rigo might have a chippable I'd actually take JuanMa over him. Actually in a lot of ways that would actually make a lot of sense for Top Rank to make that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
                  another one of those guys who fell in love with their power. the only difference is, guys like tyson, trinidad fell in love with their power after actually having done **** in boxing, compared to just sparking de leon in a round.
                  His problem was falling in love with power that was overrated in the first place.

Juanma is a C+/B- class fighter.

I'd be happy if time proves me wrong, but he's not that good.

Comment

Yes. Sometimes you face a guy that just has your number. Doesn't mean your not worth watching anymore.

Comment

A fighter loses a couple big fights, goes out on his shield; now you're ready to stop watching him? Nice boxing fan you are..

Comment

Working...
                      X