No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage on Berto Rumos, TMT, Cotto Talk, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: K9 Bundrage on Berto Rumos, TMT, Cotto Talk, More

IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage reached out to BoxingScene.com to address the rumors that have linked him to a November fight against former welterweight champion Andre Berto. Bundrage said that while he is interested in the fight, he wants to get his team in order first.

"I am trying to get with a promoter right now. First I want to get with a promoter before I make any moves," stated Bundrage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    IBF junior middleweight champion Cornelius "K9" Bundrage reached out to BoxingScene.com to address the rumors that have linked him to a November fight against former welterweight champion Andre Berto. Bundrage said that while he is interested in the fight, he wants to get his team in order first.

"I am trying to get with a promoter right now. First I want to get with a promoter before I make any moves," stated Bundrage.
    Why does Berto always face the weakest Champ ?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun
      Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

[ Click Here To Read More]

Why does Berto always face the weakest Champ ?
      It'll be his first fight at 154?

Lol @ K9 and America's Most Wanted and saying Trout is the easier fight. Sooo TMT is still going or wtf is going on? Man why doesn't 50 come out and clarify this fkin mess they got going. BScene should try and reach out to him.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Cotto will put K9 to sleep! Cotto has way better boxing skills and would be too much for K9. Canelo is going to whip K9 is they fight too. Berto vs k9 looks to be a good fight. Let see one of these fights happen.

Berto vs Bradley would be good too.

Comment

Lopez made 2 mill i heard he made 200 k.

Comment

Did i read that right?K9 thinks lopez got 2 milli,Dude must be a dumbazz.
            K9 will want 4 milli to fight canelo now

Comment

Trout is a way better fighter then you k9 but don't worry you won't see those big fights because rosado taking that belt

Comment

If I were Alvarez, I'd fight Bundrage for December 8th.

Comment

K9 is so damn delusional. Easily one of the worst titlists in boxing. Beating a shot-to-shit Spinks makes you deserving of a big pay-day? K9 shouldn't even get 1M.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

You ******s it clearly says canelo got 2million learn how to read

Comment

Working...
                    X