No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marco Antonio Rubio-Domenico Spada Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marco Antonio Rubio-Domenico Spada Presser

The final press conference was held Thursday for Saturday’s interim WBC middleweight title bout between Mexican, Marco Antonio "VENENO" Rubio (58-6-1, 50 KOs) and Italian Domenico "VULCANO" Spada (38-4, 19 KOs), at the "PALEONTOLOGY MUSEUM" of the city of Delicias, Chihuahua, Mexico. The bout will be televised on Televisa Deportes.

Marco Antonio Rubio: “I did the best preparation for a long time, I feel strong, fast, and I’m on weight and very motivated for this fight at home. We will box with determination but with intelligence, I’ll expose Spada’s errors and we will leave with my arm raised, maybe even by knockout”. [Click Here To Read More]

What's the drop on Spada? Don't know much

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
      boxrec is your friend, didnt you listen to the show yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        He's being brought into town to lose, just like when the German promoters brought him to town to fight Zbik for an interim trinket. Decent fighter, not much of a punch, he will go rounds but lose by UD. Thought he edged Zbik in their first fight, but they didn't bring him to town to get the decision. Clearly lost the second Zbik fight.

Comment

This picture is hilarious, Rubio laughing his ass off and Spada mean mugging him

Comment

DOMENICO will lose by KO this time ! RUBIO can punch for real,he is not ZBIK or BARKER and he is absolutely not CENDROWSKI that can crck an egg!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              boxrec is your friend, didnt you listen to the show yesterday
              I listened to the first couple of minutes or so. You had a new one or the one from Tuesday?

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
              He's being brought into town to lose, just like when the German promoters brought him to town to fight Zbik for an interim trinket. Decent fighter, not much of a punch, he will go rounds but lose by UD. Thought he edged Zbik in their first fight, but they didn't bring him to town to get the decision. Clearly lost the second Zbik fight.
              Interesting. I'll probably watch some vid tomorrow....

Comment

Anybody see the barker fight? score were close

Comment

Working...
                X