No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse fight tim bradley at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Urbano Antillion, David Diaz, Jesus Chavez, all not worth anything?

Not to mention the fact that prior to last night the guy had never even been knocked down before in 68 wars.
    I hope you're joking with Diaz and Chavez.

Chavez was very good like 10 years ago. Diaz was once a decent fighter, but never anything special. At the time Soto fought them, they were both well past it.

I have no opinion on Antillon. The 3 worthy fights i've seen him in, he lost all 3, 2 by stoppage, and one by decision which was Soto.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      With many close rounds which could go either way
      It would be a damn good fight. Both guys know how to handle fighting close.

Comment

Matthysse would take Bradley's soul.

Comment

Will never happen but if it did Matthysse would beat living hell out of Timmy

Comment

After his last fight, Matthysse will find it hard to get a fight with the top honchos. They will try to avoid him.

Lucas Matthysse > Timothy Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Urbano Antillion, David Diaz, Jesus Chavez, all not worth anything?

Not to mention the fact that prior to last night the guy had never even been knocked down before in 68 wars.
              Well Chavez and Diaz were both washed up, besides Diaz was never any good anyway. Antillon is the best out of those three and still never proved himself, the win over him didn't prove he was still a good fighter and an effective 140 fighter on top of that. Soto is a 32 year old with A LOT of wear and tear fighting above his natural weight class, Matthysse deserves little credit for the win itself, even if he looked good.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
                i say he murders little timmy... since bradley always looking for a fight, how about matthysse???? who u got and why???
                Bradley would beat him...UD..he isn't a smaller old guy moving up in weight.

If the fight is ever made, I'll bet all you guys that Tim wins...

Comment

Lucas would get robbed

Comment

they will have the microscope out for upcoming fights... no more gifts unless your fighting overseas...

Comment

I'd be putting money down on Bradley.
                      Bradley isn't Sotto

Comment

Working...
                      X