No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
    LMAO....Can you imagine Khan getting on his bike in that fight.

He might actually turn is back and start running.
    Khan has officially entered the Welterweight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Yeah it is man....one punch man...you know the deal. Floyd has Alexander lined up right now so he is safe but the easy paydays are gonna be short-lived, he'll have to take on a challenge soon. You think Showtime is gonna approve Garcia after Matthysse kills him or Khan after he moves up and beats a JWW? NAh, they are gonna want either Canelo or Matthysse...that's it.
      You're right with Alexander, but next year we're gonna find out who Floyd fights in May...If Khan beats Matthysse in December/January (which I doubt), then Floyd will get his fight in Britain or Dubai. If not, then he has to fight Matthysse or Canelo...

I had the list of guys he would fight for the next 5 fights, but this right here may have thrown a big wrench into that

Comment

• Zab Judah lasting 12 rounds with Matthyse has got to be one of the biggest head scratchers in boxing history...no seriuosly how did that happen? hahaha

I picked Peterson to win a decision in this fight. I don't think I have ever been this pleased with an absolutely dead wrong pick in a fight. Lucas Matthyse is just plain good for boxing...make this dude as big as possible and put him in front of the American general public.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          peterson is usually a durable guy. matthysse is a big puncher.
          I told my dad that this fight isn't going 6, why? cuz Matthysse fell when he missed his own left hook lol. He was throwing his shots with 1000% commitment, it was just a matter of time. Every shot had "KO" written on it.

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              He KO'd a top quality opponent in 3 rounds man. Just glancing shots make you think twice about everything you do. Scary scary power.
              i'm not saying that he's a bad puncher. he's one of the biggest punchers in the sport.

jackson used to knock guys out cold frequently. he's one of the best punchers ever, and people have been boxing for a very long time.

other than dallas jr, who is not a world class fighter, and soto, who was at the end of a long career and a smaller man moving up, matthysse hasn't done that type of damage to his best opponents. soto was not out, but he was good as out.

and yes, there is a difference between putting a guy down and putting him out.

if matthysse keeps this up for a while and against top comp we can talk. until then it's jumping the gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Espinoza should be fired for this.

Dan Rafael ‏@danrafaelespn 6m
                Thru 6 and it's all Alexander, who is winning EASILY. A $700,000 workout for him. #boxing

I've hated Dan Rafael for a long time now, now I hate him even more.

Comment

• Matthysse knocks everybody out at 140lb

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post

I think he would literally leap out the ring,i hear Khan is already asking for advice from Cintron

Comment

• i saw Khan layed out in his seat at the live fight watching Peterson get ko, they saying that the winds of Matthysse punches reach his chin n knock him out cold, some say his chin was just very feared after it saw what happen n just from imagining the pain it gave out while sitting

Comment

Working...
                      X