Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou DiBella:F##kin boxing NERDS (and I am one) don't pay the f##kin bills!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lou DiBella:F##kin boxing NERDS (and I am one) don't pay the f##kin bills!

Lou Direct Messaged me on twitter after I told him that most people on NSB want to see Pirog-Martinez.

loudibella
    No, normal people don't even know who Pirog is. F##kin boxing NERDS (and I am one) don't pay the F##kin bills!

what a jerk.

It's the boxing nerds who eventually build up the super-stars by telling the casual fans about them.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      loudibella
      No, normal people don't even know who Pirog is. F##kin boxing NERDS (and I am one) don't pay the F##kin bills!
      ah more sergixcuses frm that fatso.

hellooooo normal ppl don't want 2 c sergio vs. polish sausage makers but that hasn't stopped him b4 has it?

he knows sergio s a fraud n wud b xposed which s y he's constantly puttn him n with lithuanian sheep farmers.

Comment

Originally posted by PhooLzRUs View Post
        what a jerk.

It's the boxing nerds who eventually build up the super-stars by telling the casual fans about them.
        which is worse what lou said or arum your (sig)

Comment

Who knows sergiy dzinziruk?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Lou Direct Messaged me on twitter after I told him that most people on NSB want to see Pirog-Martinez.

loudibella
            Who do "normal people" know? Peter Manfredo Jr isn't exactly well known even though he's more well known than Pirog for sure. He's not gonna get a shot at JCC Jr. and I think Zbik is less well known than Pirog.

I really don't know who he's referring too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              Who knows sergiy dzinziruk?
              Same can be said for Paul Williams and Kermit Cintron too.

Comment

He knows Pirog is the truth.

Comment

probably lou, since he specifically took a shot at us, arum was speaking in general.

Comment

So no to Pirog because "normal people don't know him" (but Dzinziruk is a star huh?) and no to Kirkland who is a degenerate. Pac fights no hopers like Cotto and Mosley, but Martinez wants to fight Cotto and tried to fight Mosley at one point and of course is fighting Manfredo jr. next most likely. mmmkkkaaay

Comment

Working...
                    X