No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko Looks To Jump Ahead of Wilder To WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko Looks To Jump Ahead of Wilder To WBC Title

WBO/IBO/WBA/IBF Wladimir Klitschko has asked the World Boxing Council (WBC) for the opportunity to fight the winner of Saturday's heavyweight fight between Chris Arreola and Bermane Stiverne, who battle for the vacant WBC heavyweight title. The belt was vacated by Wladimir's older brother, Vitali Klitschko.

The mandatory challenger to the WBC title is undefeated Deontay Wilder, who plans to be ringside in Los Angeles and wants the Arreola-Stiverne winner next. There is also another eliminator in play between Bryant Jennings and Mike Perez, which is now uncertain after Perez withdrew with an injury. [Click Here To Read More]

As he should be allowed to.

Comment

Absolute disgrace if he puts off the Pulev mandatory again. I don't see how anyone can defend it. Man up, Wlad, and fight Kobrata. It won't kill you, I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
        Absolute disgrace if he puts off the Pulev mandatory again. I don't see how anyone can defend it. Man up, Wlad, and fight Kobrata. It won't kill you, I promise.
        lol,,you've got to be kidding me? pulev may be a bit better than arreola and stiverne but stylistically he has even less of a chance at beating wlad. at least stiverne and aereola have some power. good for wlad for trying to unify

Comment

**** Pulev and let's have a completely unified heavyweight title.

Comment

Klitschko should fight Pulev like he's supposed to.

Pulev along with 95% of the division have been taking weak fights waiting around for him, not good for the sport.

Comment

No. Absolutely Not. Go away klitschko

Comment

Would be awesome if he let Wilder go first, then fought him for the belt in a year. Deontay needs a few fights before Wlad but better sooner than never. I don't want to hear the "what if's" for 10 years after Wlad retires because Wilder will likely be the man after Wlad is gone

Comment

Wilder should get his mandatory shot. And Pulev should as well.

The titles can be unified after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    **** Pulev and let's have a completely unified heavyweight title.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    This. When Wlad has all the belts, he can fight Pulev. Wilder can keep on smashing the Zelenoffs of this world.

Comment

Working...
                    X