Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 boxers who could be greats

if it wasn't that they or lacking/missing one thing

Amir Khan - I think he would be a great if it wasn't for his chin

Bradley - The last fight he had made me respect him. he showed he had the heart of a champion( could teach Ortiz something about that)

he just lacks power... I don't even know why, since he looks big and strong and his conditioning is off the roof.

Ortiz- I think he would be great! but he has no heart.. dude brings shame to mexicans boxers.. if mexicans are known for something is having heart in the ring.

what other boxers lack that one thing that stops them from being truly elite?

I don't think Amir Khan has the ring I.Q, the brain, tools or defense to be anywhere near great same with Victor actually.

Maybe if Judah had the right mentality he could of been great & Joan Guzman, if he had the dedication, he for me possibly could of gone down as an ATG.

Comment

And in other news, if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Comment

To say Khan would be great if not for a chin is one of the stupidest shit that gets thrown around here. Is that gonna be a good substitute for his shit defense, technique, footwork?

Comment

Originally posted by swaggertron1 View Post
            if it wasn't that they or lacking/missing one thing

Amir Khan - I think he would be a great if it wasn't for his chin

Bradley - The last fight he had made me respect him. he showed he had the heart of a champion( could teach Ortiz something about that)

he just lacks power... I don't even know why, since he looks big and strong and his conditioning is off the roof.

Ortiz- I think he would be great! but he has no heart.. dude brings shame to mexicans boxers.. if mexicans are known for something is having heart in the ring.

what other boxers lack that one thing that stops them from being truly elite?
            If khan was great his chin wouldn't be such a problem !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Mr. Fring: I will kill your wife...I will kill your son..I will kill your infant daughter.

Comment

Hearns had a weak chin

Comment

If it took this guy till the providnikov fight to find out Bradley had heart, then this guy HAS to be a ****in casual or just plain out ******ed.

Comment

Stopped reading at Amir Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X