Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner has done a good job at marketing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying hes done a great job might be an understatement.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      He certainly understand and excels at that part of the game. Broner certainly isn't original in what he does but it is formula that has always worked in boxing so a lot of guys should take note.

Now not every guy could do what Broner does and get the same results but it should get guys who are very good fighters but lacking exposure at least thinking about some plans to get more exposure.
      Yeah, you've gotta be a damn good fighter to get away with talking trash. Broner can back what he says (at least with most guys). Besides that, you've gotta have a certain personality. Not everyone is born to carry on the way he does. I'm not a fan of the guy, but he does have the tools to pull off that persona of his.

Comment

HBO are the ones marketing Broner. He could have his hair combed all day off camera somewhere and we wouldn't know about it.

Comment

it's his "band camp" company thats promoting him as well (not just hbo)

his company is working with various of artist..............

his logo can be heard @ 0:03 secs

Last edited by Godsfly; 02-18-2013, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            it's his "band camp" company thats promoting him as well..........

His company is working with various of artist..............

His logo can be heard @ 0:03 secs

Chicago in da buildin

3hunna

bang bang

sosa baby

**** souljaboy!
            Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-18-2013, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Check my cuzzo out in YaYa white and Fredo Santana's music video:12 and 40 sec. mark., and throughout the whole video.

SLIME GANG!!!!
              Last edited by Scarcaztic; 02-18-2013, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                I think it was seven original posts. I was like the twelfth, and mentioned that it would be interesting to see how many posts the thread would eventually have. It's over 260 and counting.
                Yea am surprise, the guy isn't my cup of tea to be honest. But his obnoxious behaviour seems to be working for him which is kinda irritating to be honest.

Comment

Broner could announce tomorrow that he's Gary Sykes in April and it would be a hotter, more talked about topic in boxing than Rigondeaux vs. Donaire. What's wrong with this picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Yea am surprise, the guy isn't my cup of tea to be honest. But his obnoxious behaviour seems to be working for him which is kinda irritating to be honest.
                    Broner's building his career on people that want to see him lose. Naturally, he'll have his supporters, but most will tune in to watch him get pounded. The anticipation and the frustration will build to critical proportions because Broner is good enough to avoid losing for a long time, especially if his opponents are well selected. Those comments he made about not fighting Gamboa because he might be on PEDs are nonsense. The truth is, Yuri is a real threat to Broner's rise.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                      it's his "band camp" company thats promoting him as well (not just hbo)

his company is working with various of artist..............

his logo can be heard @ 0:03 secs

lol who?? What? Yeah.

Comment

Working...
                      X