• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO : Khan Reviews Garcia Fight

This should be good.

Comment

paused it

"he just timed it so well, it was more of one of those fluke shots really. he threw and hope it hit."

the ****?

won't be surprised if homie starts slurring towards the end of the video.

Comment

hayemaker droppin' knowledge like a clumsy librarian.

Comment

Richard Schaefer talking 100% sense in regards to defense

Haye talking 100% about clinching and taking ur time

Khan considering stepping up if no Danny fight and fighting Paulie, i think we all saw that coming

Khan says that if Garcia had caught anyone with that punch it'd be lights out, which is true, but would anyone have let Garcia hit them with that punch is the real question?

Khan is still somewhat in denial, although i like towards the end he talks about needing to drastically improve his defense.
          Last edited by FrankieBruno; 07-19-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I wish Khan didn't say that it was a fluke shot. I bet he's hoping that Garcia gets caught with some illegal substances, so then he could use that as an excuse too lol. The fact is, Garcia continued to throw the left hook (and the overhand right) with conviction because he knew, sooner or later, that it was gonna land and it surely did. Khan ambushed the counter-puncher, thinking that his speed would be enough to overwhelm Garcia, and in the process left himself open and got DROPPED.

Khan even drops his hands in sparring. That's a VERY bad habit. He's so committed to throwing his combinations as fast and hard as he can, that he forgets all about how exposed he is.
            Last edited by kiaba360; 07-19-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Agreed with a lot of what Haye said and even Rich as well.

His stock definitely hasn't plummeted since this fight. If anything, it's probably risen. Khan has fought top notch opposition time and time again and has always performed, win lose or draw.

i'm interested in seeing a rematch as well as seeing how Khan rebounds and improves from this.

Comment

looooooooooooool

Comment

Thanks. That was a great interview. I hope he gets a new trainer.

Comment

"Keep your chin up"
                    -Richard

Comment

Working...
                    X