No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Says He's Ready To Die Against Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Says He's Ready To Die Against Matthysse

Former triple world champion Humberto "Zorrita" Soto of Mexico has promised to do everything possible to defeat Argentine puncher Lucas Matthysse (30-2-0-1, 28 KOs) on June 23rd at Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]

I think Matthysse will win this one Soto aint fought nobody off his class in a long time.Soto will make it tough though he is crafty,skilled and hardy bastard.Think Lucas will take a closish ud

Comment

I'd love for Matthysse to win this one, emphatically, but I reckon that Soto might out hustle him for a decision - especially given the Argies luck when fighting in the States.

Comment

Matthysse has a bad tendency in taking rounds off, this is what allowed both Judah and Alexander to win as many rounds as he did. Matthysse could have very easily won those fights decisively but instead he made it harder on himself, this is why I'm picking Soto to win this fight.

Comment

Unless mathysse knocks humberto out i see zorita winning a unanimous decision

Comment

I like Matthysse and think he'll win, but he does make fights harder than they should be with his inactivity. Even so, I still think he was robbed against Zap and Devon. Hopefully Matthysse doesn't **** around this time and wins decisively.

Comment

You better be, because that's what's coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Matthysse has a bad tendency in taking rounds off, this is what allowed both Judah and Alexander to win as many rounds as he did. Matthysse could have very easily won those fights decisively but instead he made it harder on himself, this is why I'm picking Soto to win this fight.
                Care to bet on Soto???

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Care to bet on Soto???
                  I'm down, make your bet. I'll even give you 2-1 odds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    I'm down, make your bet. I'll even give you 2-1 odds.
                    30 mill Matthysse takes it......

Comment

Working...
                    X