No announcement yet.

why i dont think marg cheated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i dont think marg cheated

up until tonight i was one who went by the school of thought that, if marg would use plaster once, he prolly used it before. cotto fight was way bigger than the mosley fight so why wouldnt he? but i was watching cotto marg 1 again tonight and as i saw the ref raise margs hand, i thought, why would tony take his gloves off in the ring if he knew there was plaster, or if his trainer/anyone knew. all the time fighters wait till they get backstage, mayweather always does his interviews with gloves still on. just saying. if you had plaster wraps would you walk around the ring with them openly showing, and with the ref grabbing them??? food for thought

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
    up until tonight i was one who went by the school of thought that, if marg would use plaster once, he prolly used it before. cotto fight was way bigger than the mosley fight so why wouldnt he? but i was watching cotto marg 1 again tonight and as i saw the ref raise margs hand, i thought, why would tony take his gloves off in the ring if he knew there was plaster, or if his trainer/anyone knew. all the time fighters wait till they get backstage, mayweather always does his interviews with gloves still on. just saying. if you had plaster wraps would you walk around the ring with them openly showing, and with the ref grabbing them??? food for thought
    I suppose it depends on how long you've been gettin' away with it...

Comment

no he doesn't

Comment

The thing I wonder more about is this, isnt the commision supposed to inspect them after the fight? Is it possible that someone who knows what they're doing cannot tell there is a foreign substance in there?
        Last edited by Visceral; 12-01-2011, 07:08 AM.

Comment

He def tried to cheat with Mosley, the Cotto fight? Will never know.

Comment

Working...
          X