No announcement yet.

Berto is much SUPERIOR than Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berto is much SUPERIOR than Clottey

People overrated Clottey. The man is nothing more than a heartless Ghanaian. He has bottled it every time on the big stage. He cheated against Baldomir and was hurt by him. Also struggled with Judah who was significantly past his prime. Stop throwing against Margarito due to a bruised knuckle and complained. Stopped throwing against Cotto when needed and lost the fight because of himself. Not because of Cotto. And the Pacman fight was a disgrace.

While Berto has done the opposite, he wins when he needs to win. He is young, hungry and skilled. His resume is already better than Clottey’s. Berto has named developed a new name. He is officially the Ricanexecutioner. He beats any Rican when needed. I suggest we fed him Cotto next. I see Cotto being forced to take two cowardly knees.

Berto best thing to happen to the WW division since Paul Williams.

Originally posted by Adam Carolla View Post
    People overrated Clottey. The man is nothing more than a heartless Ghanaian. He has bottled it every time on the big stage. He cheated against Baldomir and was hurt by him. Also struggled with Judah who was significantly past his prime. Stop throwing against Margarito due to a bruised knuckle and complained. Stopped throwing against Cotto when needed and lost the fight because of himself. Not because of Cotto. And the Pacman fight was a disgrace.

While Berto has done the opposite, he wins when he needs to win. He is young, hungry and skilled. His resume is already better than Clottey’s. Berto has named developed a new name. He is officially the Ricanexecutioner. He beats any Rican when needed. I suggest we fed him Cotto next. I see Cotto being forced to take two cowardly knees.

Berto best thing to happen to the WW division since Paul Williams.
    He would not be scared of Bertos power i will tell you that much.

Comment

Berto would stomp Clottey.

Comment

berto by UD

Comment

It would be a tough fight for Berto. Berto might pull out the win but it won't be easy by any means. And, Clottey will win a handful of rounds. It would be the type of fight that Berto might have to dig deep and win the champions rounds to pull out a very close win... maybe even controversial win...

Comment

Obviously all the fighters Pacquiao beat turn to trash after he gets done with them. *rolls eyes

Comment

Berto would probably win, but I dont think it would be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                It would be a tough fight for Berto. Berto might pull out the win but it won't be easy by any means. And, Clottey will win a handful of rounds. It would be the type of fight that Berto might have to dig deep and win the champions rounds to pull out a very close win... maybe even controversial win...
                Jro please bro. Cmon..lol.

You make Clottey to be this animal. Berto is too fast for him for starters. Hed light that shell up.

Comment

Yes. Berto would beat Clottey and handily.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
                    Obviously all the fighters Pacquiao beat turn to trash after he gets done with them. *rolls eyes
                    The all suck bro...

Comment

Working...
                    X