McCain
    24.14%

Bob Barr.......

Comment

ron paul........

Comment

Originally posted by texanballer View Post
        Bob Barr.......
        Then why vote at all? All the people that voted for Perot did was keep Bush Sr from getting reelected, and the people that voted for Nader in 2000, gave us Jr, instead of Al Gore. Barr has absolutely ZERO chance of winning, he's just there to suck votes away from McCain, and make a few bucks in the process.

Comment

Tiger Woods.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
            Then why vote at all? All the people that voted for Perot did was keep Bush Sr from getting reelected, and the people that voted for Nader in 2000, gave us Jr, instead of Al Gore. Barr has absolutely ZERO chance of winning, he's just there to suck votes away from McCain, and make a few bucks in the process.
            It's american freedom. You believe Barr will make the best president then vote for him I say.

Comment

I voted for Obama. But I'm from the UK so I don't really have a say.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                It's american freedom. You believe Barr will make the best president then vote for him I say.
                Everyone that I know that voted for Perot and Nader now wish they hadn't. I wish it were possible for a third party to win the Presidency, but it's not. Instead we have these two giants wasting over half a billion dollars of our money in a pissing contest.

Comment

I'm voting for the Taliban.

Comment

I'd rather Arnold and Jessie were the choices.

As presidents they would PwN.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                    X