No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury: Martin Rogan is a Bum, I'll Fight David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury: Martin Rogan is a Bum, I'll Fight David Price

TYSON FURY has *dismissed opponent Martin Rogan as a “bum” – and intends to fight many more like him!

Fury meets Rogan at Belfast’s Odyssey Arena tonight for the vacant Irish heavyweight title in a fight to be screened live on Channel 5.

And the unbeaten 6ft 9in fighter has taken inspiration from the legendary Joe Louis, who *famously knocked out a string of hopeless challengers.

Each of those victims found their way into the ‘Bum of the Month’ club made famous by Louis.

Fury said: “I can go on a ‘Bum of the Month’ campaign just like him.

“Yes, Tyson Fury is starting his very own campaign, beginning with Martin Rogan!

“Every four or five weeks, I’ll be fighting a bum and keeping busy in the process. I’m

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 04-14-2012, 10:20 AM.

he's calling rogan a good fighter and a bum in the same article

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      CHRIS EUBANK JUNIOR hopes it’s a case of ‘like father, like son’ and he can become a world champion too.

He makes his third professional appearance at Belfast’s Odyssey Arena later tonight against Stranraer’s Paul Allison.

And 22-year-old Chris certainly has the kind of confidence his father had during a career that saw him win world titles at middleweight and super-middleweight.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      Tyson had a chance to fight Price but refused so really I don't believe this. Sad anywhere because Tyson is not well uostairs

Comment

This should be a decent scrap looking forward to this

Comment

Fury would get exposed against Price, to an extent he's been exposed already in his last few fights where his defense has shown to be non existant. Before to long he'll be a name in someones Bum of the month club.

Comment

David Price-Tyson Fury could have happened and Fury had his shot. He chose to get the Irish title instead, and said Price wasn't important. David Price will beat Tyson Fury is this ever happens though.

Comment

Fury soon to be the best Heavy

Fury will soon become the dominant heavyweight in the world replacing the Klits.Fear the Fury as Hell is coming with him.

Comment

pot, meet kettle

Comment

Fury is a joke...if he ever rematched Chisora or faced Price, he would get knocked out...he is the next Julius Francis or Audley Harrison, just a domestic fight who will never be a world class fighter

Comment

I've had it with this ****ing guy, what a ****ing tool.

The good thing is that he is a knockout waiting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X