No announcement yet.

So, anyone for HaHtton v Witter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, anyone for HaHtton v Witter?

If Witter wins the vacant WBC belt? Could be RickyKs last shot at a major World Title.
    Hatton, at 30 still has enough to beat Witter.
    50.00%
    Witter, at 35, would show why Ricky has been ducking him all these years.
    38.89%
    Tough call, but the fight should be made to find out!
    11.11%
    Last edited by Targaryen; 05-02-2009, 11:18 PM.

No, one. :'(

Both at the end of their careers, might as well have it out for a World Title.....should Witter win the vacant title.

Comment

I've always said Witter would own Ricky. Now when he does it, it won't be a big surprise.

Comment

I'm not sure if I want to see Hatton fight again, if he still thinks hes got somthing in the tank and takes a fight with Witter or Bradley I will be happy but I wouldn't think any different of him if he decided to call it a day.

Comment

I think Witter would KO Hatton at this point in his career. Hatton doesn't have any punch resistance left whatsoever. I can imagine a pumped up Witter landing a devastating left hook in the middle rounds, and Ricky not being able to recover from it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
            If Witter wins the vacant WBC belt? Could be RickyKs last shot at a major World Title.
            hatton should retire. there's no shame in losing to pac and floyd, but losing to witter would be a huge blemish on his career. he should just get out while he's still only got 2 losses.

Comment

oop

I would sure love to see that fight. At least now hatton should stop ducking.think Witter would win via ko. that would sure be hattons last fight

Comment

I think that HATTON would destroy Witter but only with Freddy Roach in his corner!

Comment

Id much rather Hatton v Khan for a fairwell fight in Manchester

Comment

Witter should say, I dont want to give him a pay day!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X