Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin: Unlike Martinez, I Was Willing To Face Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quillin: Unlike Martinez, I Was Willing To Face Golovkin

Peter Quillin has hit back at Gabriel Rosado vowing to knock him out before conquering middleweight marvel Sergio Martinez.

The undefeated WBO middleweight world champion faces the hardened Philadelphian Rosado on the undercard of the Bernard Hopkins-Karo Murat clash this weekend at the Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City.

Fireworks are expected when the pair enter the ring, with Rosado earlier promising to make an early night of it, something which has not sat too well with the current champion.

"He says the fight is going to a knockout and he's not going to the scorecard. I really, honestly, see that, but I don't believe it's going to be me that's going to be the one that's taking defeat, knocked out," insisted Quillin. [Click Here To Read More]

Didn't he offer you a title shot before you won yours and went to HBO last summer?
    What was the reason then?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Didn't he offer you a title shot before you won yours and went to HBO last summer?
      What was the reason then?
      The reason? "Lot of things and lot of business"...

Comment

You're willing to fight Golovkin now that you're on rival networks and with rival promoters?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          The reason? "Lot of things and lot of business"...
          I think he had contractual obligations or management problems or...

How the **** did i just lose 10600 rep points?
          Last edited by Adamjr91; 10-23-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

I don't mind watching Quillin in the ring, but it will be a pleasant day (or night) when someone finally beats him. It really will.

Comment

Convenient timing

Comment

"The fight with Golovkin doesn't make sense" ... Oh yeah, that's clearly something that someone who's willing to fight would say, huh Quillin ? Why is this clown always raising GGG's name in every of his interviews ?

Comment

this hbo/showtime issue is very comforting to quillin

Comment

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
                    "The fight with Golovkin doesn't make sense" ... Oh yeah, that's clearly something that someone who's willing to fight would say, huh Quillin ? Why is this clown always raising GGG's name in every of his interviews ?
                    Golovkin needed to build his name

Comment

Working...
                    X