No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Szpilka Survives, Gets Off The Deck To KO Mike Mollo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Szpilka Survives, Gets Off The Deck To KO Mike Mollo

UIC Pavilion, Chicago, Illinois - Heavyweight Artur Szpilka (13-0, 10KOs) survived two knockdowns to knock Mike Mollo (20-4-1, 12KOs) out in the sixth round.

In a first round filled with fireworks, Szpilka went down in the first round after he was rocked and then put down with a hook to the body. Szpilka fired back with both hands. A cut opened up above Mollo's left eye from a clash of heads.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great KO,doubt he gets very far tho.

Comment

Great scrap, Szpilka came back and KO'd him.

I'm with Teddy when he said the commission should have a talk with the ref, I think he let the emotions of the crowd get to him.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

I'm with Teddy when he said the commission should have a talk with the ref, I think he let the emotions of the crowd get to him.
        Yea man damn ref tried to be the highlight of the whole show

Comment

crazy fight. mollo's cuts were awful.

why can't we get action like that on the espn 2 card? i'd love to see spinks swangin like that

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

I didn't hear Teddy tonight, what did he mean? Does he think it should have been stopped or something?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              crazy fight. mollo's cuts were awful.

why can't we get action like that on the espn 2 card? i'd love to see spinks swangin like that
              Cory is the pretty boy of the Spinks

Comment

Never seen a ref curse at a fighter before - kinda peculiar that mollo knocked dude down 2wice and got a point deducted without even a warning -probably to even the cards, hmmmm - as long as people support and do not boycot the BS or create a voice, this sport will surely die, the first thing that comes outta casual fans or people on the outside looking in is how corrupt my beloved sport is, and my God it is pretty corrupt..

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  I didn't hear Teddy tonight, what did he mean? Does he think it should have been stopped or something?
                  The ref was cursing at Mollo, then he took a point when Szpilka leaned over and Mollo was on top of him, then I heard him swearing like a drunken sailor after the fight was over.

Just not a good night for that ref.

Comment

Fight of the year so far. Kind of unfair Mollo was fighting two bad cuts caused by an elbow and headbut though. Should have been stopped before the 6th. Mollo deserved to win.
                    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 02-02-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X