Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did PBF just say Cotto is drained during the after weigh-in interview ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Cotto looked drained at 154 then I feel sorry for him fighting Pacquiao at 145..

Comment

I think all of u are full of BS sht d fk up

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        He said he looks drained if I remember correctly
        He said he looks a little DRY which is totally different , so you didnt remember correctly , nice try fanboy lol

Comment

i watched the hbo weigh in and interview with max and he did say cotto looks drained

Comment

Mayweather will say anything to mess with his opponents head.

Comment

floyd plan of deminishing Pac's win over Cotto and legitimizing this fight back fired lmao

He said he looked dry and drained and we all know hes past him prime.

The version Pac fought said the weight didn't bother him (and 47 was his best weight class) and was in his prime.

No matter what happens today, Pac will of beaten the better version of Cotto by far.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                floyd plan of deminishing Pac's win over Cotto and legitimizing this fight back fired lmao

The version Pac fought said the weight didn't bother him (and 47 was his best weight class) and was in his prime.

No matter what happens today, Pac will of beaten the better version of Cotto by far.
                Doesnt take Floyd to say anything we all know 10pounds lighter than today that Cotto would be drained to the max , he would have to cut an arm off to weigh that , we all know Pacs win was BS thats why he refused to fight this version !

Comment

too bad Pac didn't fight him at 147

Comment

"He looked kinda dry to me, he looked kinda drained. Is the "quote"
                    15:55 - In response to a weight question. Sounds like he's just defending the fact he came in light.

Comment

Pac didnt even fight Cotto at 47 you ******. You're the most ******ed boxing fan I've seen in my life. Go watch another sport

Comment

Working...
                      X