Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox Punch Stats: Josesito Lopez vs Mike Dallas Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox Punch Stats: Josesito Lopez vs Mike Dallas Jr.

All Josesito Lopez after round four, as he outlanded the previously undefeated Mike Dallas Jr. 67-23 in power shots over the last three rounds. Lopez landed 56% of his power shots in rounds five, six & seven.

[Click Here To Read More]

That fight was exciting as hell.

Comment

Dallas Jr reminded me of Cintron when he fought Margarito for the second time with his complaining and looking to the ref to help him.

Comment

lol wow america is putting out some BUMS. Im ashamed of the USA boxing scene if this cat was being touted as one of the tops. Don't get me wrong Im not taking anything away from Lopez, he came with the perfect game plan. He is no world class future champ himself. This fight really looked amateurish , I mean, Lopez bum rushes him hands down no respect and crumples his young ass up in the cohnah? lol. . . WHEN WILL THE NEXT GREAT BLACK HOPE ARRIVE! FORGOT ABOUT HEAVYWEIGHT! BUT IN GENERAL! WHEN? AND WHO?!?!?! SAAAAAVVE US!!!

Comment

It was an interesting but kind of messy fight, I am glad Dallas didn't win as I don't really want to see him shoved down our throats and constantly be told by commentators that he could be something he can't.

Dallas has some ability but is too light hitting and passive I think to have beat any good opposition and not to mention when he was in trouble he was constantly looking to the ref to save him.

Comment

Working...
          X