No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abraham, Dirrell and Kessler Pick Ward To Beat Green

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abraham, Dirrell and Kessler Pick Ward To Beat Green

NEW YORK –- The most competitive matchups, sustained action, consistent excitement and extraordinary drama: The Super Six World Boxing Classic on SHOWTIME® has offered undeniably the most compelling prizefighting on television. [Click Here To Read More]

I love the super six!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      NEW YORK –- The most competitive matchups, sustained action, consistent excitement and extraordinary drama: The Super Six World Boxing Classic on SHOWTIME® has offered undeniably the most compelling prizefighting on television. [Click Here To Read More]
      they are all wise that is why....ward is faster , stronger and better and will defend his Super Middleweight title for sure...he has alot of tools which he can use against green so unless he gets caught he is alright then when he fights allan green....ward by UD win

Comment

Green by TKO in 8th round.
        To tough for Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I love the super six!
          best thing to happen in boxing!

Comment

ward is a great all around fighter and allen green aint no joke. this is going to be crazy. both fighters have patience so at some point i think green will initiate the contacts first.

Comment

140 should have a elite eight tourney with maidana,judah,khan,bradley,peterson,kotenik,alexan der,and torres from colombia. maybe even marquez,pac, and ortiz. wish valero was still around.

Comment

Interesting comments from all guys concerned there.

Been a bit quiet from the S6 guys and stuff of late, they need to keep the hype going.

Ward's gona UD.

Comment

i hope ward wins so dirrell can take his belt

Comment

Green could land one left hook and end tis fight. He has that type of power. I'm not sure Ward wins this fight. I just have a hunch.

Comment

Working...
                    X