Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones Jr: Adrien Broner is a Top 5 Pound for Pound fighter right now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    and it's not even close really. Khan was a top fighter who was thought of as a potential opponent for Mayweather. Garcia knocked him out.

Broner beat Perez and Demarco lol but he's top a 5 P4P?
    roy is getting on my nerves now this comment and his commentary for the berto fight is just plain horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      roy is getting on my nerves now this comment and his commentary for the berto fight is just plain horrible.
      I used to enjoy his commentary, but recently he's been very biased. HBO isn't even hiding it anymore

Comment

I used to enjoy his commentary, but recently he's been very biased. HBO isn't even hiding it anymore
        the showtime crew is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Better.

Comment

being knocked out by Tarver, Johnson, Green, Lebedev, (did i forget anyone?) obviously did more damage than we thought

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            being knocked out by Tarver, Johnson, Green, Lebedev, (did i forget anyone?) obviously did more damage than we thought
            I can't find the interview where he's going on a rant about old shot fighters needing to hang up their gloves... right after the Lebedev KO

Comment

I can't find the interview where he's going on a rant about old shot fighters needing to hang up their gloves... right after the Lebedev KO

that's not showing signs of brain damaged dude.

The maker of that video is a ROY Jones Jr hating piece of ****** ****.

Roy is 100% fine and he sounds 100% fine.

He's just a country boy that sounds like that.

Prime Roy Jones Jr will beat the living fuking **** out of Ward-Froch and Dirrel all within 3 weeks.

He'll beat Froch so bad. Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                that's not showing signs of brain damaged dude.

The maker of that video is a ROY Jones Jr hating piece of ****** ****.

Roy is 100% fine and he sounds 100% fine.

He's just a country boy that sounds like that.

Prime Roy Jones Jr will beat the living fuking **** out of Ward-Froch and Dirrel all within 3 weeks.

He'll beat Froch so bad. Jesus Christ.

Comment

Working...
                X