Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Floyd ever fight Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When has Al Haymon ever put any of his fighters against each other? if he has it's rare.

Haymon manages both Berto and Floyd. He also managed Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?
      Cause both are promoted by that c*nt haymon

Comment

Berto has been floating around the 147 division for some time now. Wondering id Floyd thought he was to much of a threat, and if so....Would he now fight Guerrero?
        Floyd is avoiding hmmmm....hmmm....to fight young black fighters...yeah..that's it.

Comment

TS brought a new addition to my Pacturded list of arguments below.
          VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
          New Addition.

"Floyd ducked Berto by fighting the winner of Ortiz VS. Berto.

Pacturd arguments below

1. Pac is terrified of needles, but is ok with getting tats.

2. Cotto ducked Pac because he wouldn't accept Pac's shady deal, but Floyd ducked Pac because Pac wouldn't accept Floyd's shady deal.

3. Pac beats Cotto at any weight even thought Pac won't fight him with out a catchweight.

4. Pac is a small 147 pounder, but prefers fighting 140 pounders at 147.

5. Pac is clean because he has never failed a drug test, but Marquez is dirty because he looks musculor even thought he has never failed a drug tests.

6. Pac gets full credit for officially losing to a 140pounder which he made move up at 147, but FLoyd should get no credit for KTFO of a 140pounder that he made to move up to 147.

6. Floyd is a drug addicted even thought Floyd has never used drugs while Manny has admitted in using in the past, but Pac is not the drug addict.

7. Floyd is a dumbbusiness man who can't even pay his taxes, but Pac is a smart businessman for signing with two promotional companies and resigning with Bob while also not paying his fair of taxes.

8. Floyd ducked Berto by fighting the winner of Ortiz VS. Berto..NEW!!

Comment

I don't think two Haymon fighters have ever fought each other, correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              I don't think two Haymon fighters have ever fought each other, correct me if I'm wrong.
              That's what I want to know too, people are always focusing on Bob Arum, but I think Haymon is the real sneaky guy here, Arum said he won't do business with the guy and it's easy to point fingers at Arum cause he is out in the public, but the guy to be cautious of and weary of is the one hiding in the shadows.

I think Haymon probably advises Floyd not to fight Pacquiao either, probably whispers in his fighters ears and tells them what to say, dude is pretty powerful he even gets a guy with no fanbase like Andre Berto million dollar paydays.

Comment

Comment

So if Floyd fights Guerrero, will you then give him credit or will you flip your hate as a pacturd again.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
                    well if you recall it seems pretty obvious floyd was going to fight berto but then ortiz beat him down. Floyd was there in the crowd and prior he was highly praising berto. I'm sure he lost some money on berto that night as well.
                    Why do posters act like they dont have common sense???this is clearly what happened
                    Last edited by Larry the boss; 12-26-2012, 10:28 PM.

Comment

The real question is why didnt manny fight berto? Instead he chose to fight Clottey, margarita, and Shane.......

Comment

Working...
                      X