No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Dwight Howard to the Lakers, a done deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Not gonna lie Howard-Gasol-Nash-Kobe is a scary good lineup that is gonna be insanely tough to beat.

But the sixers got Bynum (dont like him but a huge upgrade) and Richardson and they gave away Iguodala who has been a pain in the ass for them so it was a very nice trade for Philly.
    yeah I think this is bigger than Dwight going to Lakers.

With this trade and the Celtics replenishing their roster, Heat are gonna have their hands full in the East. Gonna be much harder for them to get to the East finals next season than the last 2.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 08-09-2012, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Howard....

Comment

What the f^ck!? They kept Gasol?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          Right, Cant believe we have CP3, too.

Cant wait for nba season.
          Cp3 was needed to make Lob City, perfect combo of him and BG targeting one of the biggest markets in the NBA, look what it created.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            They got 3 players and 3 first round draft picks while getting rid of a major headache, they made out pretty good.
            Denver, LA, and Philly are all playoff teams, LA will have one of the best records, Philly and Denver will compete for the 4th/5th seeds, the picks will most likely be crap, rarely does a draft pick that high turn into anything more than a guy off the bench.

Orlando also got a 11 PPG at 40% shooting player Afflalo, for 3 years 31 mill, and Harrington 32 years old 3 years and $21.

They pretty much traded for two big contracts and playoff chokers, 3 draft picks that will most likely go from 23-30.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Denver, LA, and Philly are all playoff teams, LA will have one of the best records, Philly and Denver will compete for the 4th/5th seeds, the picks will most likely be crap, rarely does a draft pick that high turn into anything more than a guy off the bench.

Orlando also got a 11 PPG at 40% shooting player Afflalo, for 3 years 31 mill, and Harrington 32 years old 3 years and $21.

They pretty much traded for two big contracts and playoff chokers, 3 draft picks that will most likely go from 23-30.
              Everyone won the trade except for Magic.

And that is why he left them...

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Dwight's last year may have been a giant middle finger to Magic fans, but I'm not angry at him. This organization sucks, and blew up a young team that made the Finals. I will not root for the Lakers, but I will not be angry if Dwight gets a ring or two either.
                The magic have a history of doing just that!!!!

Comment

I never thought getting Howard without losing Gasol or Bynum was possible, kudos to the front office at Lakers.

LOL @ Magic, brought in a new GM and still fucked up.

Comment

There are only five teams in the NBA, right?

Comment

Originally posted by el_critz View Post

winning. looooool

Comment

Working...
                      X