Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One guy is running unarmed. Another is chasing armed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evemoney got raped in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      A gash on the head can lead to serious injuries with more repeated blows. If you're going to save your life, better blast the fucker that's attacking you.

Witness that saw Trayvon punching Zimmerman.

History of Treyvon being aggressive.

History of the A+ student that saved peoples lives from a fire being a drug dealer.

You know what I think about you?

*Refer to the pic on the right*

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

BWHAHHAHAH why is he holding what appears to be one or two 20 dollar bills like he's "paid"? Must have got a birthday card from grandma. . . Or maybe he sold a dub sack to that fool round da coh'nah.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        A gash on the head can lead to serious injuries with more repeated blows. If you're going to save your life, better blast the fucker that's attacking you.

Witness that saw Trayvon punching Zimmerman.

History of Treyvon being aggressive.

History of the A+ student that saved peoples lives from a fire being a drug dealer.

You know what I think about you?

*Refer to the pic on the right*

Yeah, shut the fuck up.
        so george zimmerman did a background check on him too?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          BWHAHHAHAH why is he holding what appears to be one or two 20 dollar bills like he's "paid"? Must have got a birthday card from grandma. . . Or maybe he sold a dub sack to that fool round da coh'nah.
          he was a drug dealer wasn't he?

he had probably made a sell

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money;11953034[COLOR="Red"
            ]Like I said i reworded it for people like dj tight pants(you know this ***** wears tight jeans by the way he posts and admires the male body)[/COLOR]

If i'm spamming, then the mods will do their jobs. You're not mods.
            I like the way you cry about racism in the trayvon case but it seems your a bigot yourself with the ****phobic line you just posted

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              Which one is self defense?

I reworded the question for illiterate ****s like dj **** spanish preteen. (which will probably taste his first **** before he graduates high school)
              If your a racist skinhead like george zimmerman who's vocab includes "coon", self defense is the white guy with a gun chasing the black guy without a gun.
              Last edited by el malo; 03-30-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                so george zimmerman did a background check on him too?
                your post are embarrassing...
                he's showing Treyvon wasn't what the media portrayed him to be and he had a history of aggression and attacking people

which is 100% relevant to the case since we saw what he did to Zimmerman's head

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
                  If your a racist skinhead like george zimmerman, self defense is the white guy with a gun chasing the the black guy without a gun.

Zimmerman looks like you. . .

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    he was a drug dealer wasn't he?

he had probably made a sell
                    That must be why he had no drugs on him, and the drugs tests they gave him came up negative.

There you go again assuming **** because of his appearance. Boys act hard on facebook all the time, it's what you do. I did the same **** when i was young.

God I hope one of you people loses your sons to something like this, then you'll understand.

Comment

Queers laughed and said, Zimmerman has no injuries and is a liar.

They were proven wrong.
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Now they say a gash on the head isn't a bad injury.

Yeah? How about you gash your head open and have someone of the height and weight of Paul Williams bash your face in repeatably.

I'm sick of the politically correct ****s that are scared to death to call shit for what it is. Instead of having the balls to say shit, they're scared of how others will think of them. They will do everything to go around reality just so they won't offend anyone.

Guns and money means fuck all when you have a sissy ass nation that's afraid to speak up cause of what others will label them as.

Comment

Working...
                      X