No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Confident Scully a Key Factor in Hopkins Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dawson Confident Scully a Key Factor in Hopkins Win

Chad Dawson has had several top trainers work his corner. We're talking recognizable guys like Floyd Mayweather Sr., Eddie Mustafa Muhammad and most recently Emanuel Steward.

[Click Here To Read More]

Skully or not, theres no reason that Dawson couldn't have just punched more!!! Man up and just punch back!!!!

Comment

Dawson is smart, switching from trainers to trainers he learns different and new things that can help him out overall as a fighter.

Comment

Scully is a great guy I have known for 10 years....he has a message board and is down to earth. I'm glad he is getting a chance with this big fight. His last champ was Jose Antionio Rivera a few years back.

Comment

I am so conflicted on who I actually want to win this fight. Half of me wants to see B-Hop continue to make history while the other half of me wants to see Dawson not only finally put himself on the map, but also to put John Scully on the map as a trainer. I really do wish Team
          Dawson the best.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
            I am so conflicted on who I actually want to win this fight. Half of me wants to see B-Hop continue to make history while the other half of me wants to see Dawson not only finally put himself on the map, but also to put John Scully on the map as a trainer. I really do wish Team
            Dawson the best.
            I'm a fan of both fighters, but i'm kinda leaning for Dawson and I also think Dawson can pull off the win. BUT, I would be very happy for Hopkins if he wins, and i'll be ready to defend him against the haters that will say Dawson isn't much and once again not give Hopkins credit for the win, and also for the haters that would hate on Dawson if he wins saying "he was suppose to beat a 46 year old". If either of them win, i'll be happy. Hell, i'll be happy for a draw, which in a Hopkins fight it can happen because he's always in close fights. The old man just can't be dominated. He was only beaten clearly by Jones, and I thought both Calzaghe and Taylor beat him but they were not dominating wins at all.

Comment

Scully nor Molder will be able to save him from the asskicking Hopkins will bring.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post

Scully nor Molder will be able to save him from the asskicking Hopkins will bring.
                What ass kicking will Hopkins bring? The same ass kicking that got him hurt by Pascal in their fight?

Comment

what dawson needs is heart i doubt scully can give that to him

Comment

Dawson had a 50/50 chance without John 'Icy-Hot' Scully but now with himin his corner...his chance of winning next Saturday just completely disappeared.

Icy Hot is one of the worst trainers that I have ever seen in my entire life...may God have mercy on his soul.

Comment

Working...
                    X