No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer on Victor Ortiz, Pacquiao-Mosley, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Berto's Trainer on Victor Ortiz, Pacquiao-Mosley, More

When it comes to the career of WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto, there seem to be two things that instantly come to mind. The first is that of the undeniable talent that that Haitian-American possesses, given his solid blend of power, speed, and athleticism, but the second would be the fact that the boxing world is still waiting to see what the 27-year old is made of when in against boxing's elite.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wonder where the Berto vs Ortiz fight will be venued at? Anyway Ortiz can keep telling us that he's over the Maidana fight but the truth of the matter is that he shows a sense of being gun shy...He carried campbell and peterson through 10 rounds maybe he was drained? Who knows but he hasn't been busy throwing punches like he used to and when he does throw punches the fight goes to his favor...he can't move side to side with a slick boxer that only works on a pressure fighter or brawler...he has to go in forward and use head movement and block punches with his gloves...He coulda KO'd peterson but chose to box with a slick boxer smh...with Berto I hope Ortiz makes it a war and shows ppl he has heart and exposes Berto's chin...he needs to shake off that postdramatic war syndrome he had against Maidana and pull the trigger on Berto which he can do!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      When it comes to the career of WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto, there seem to be two things that instantly come to mind. The first is that of the undeniable talent that that Haitian-American possesses, given his solid blend of power, speed, and athleticism, but the second would be the fact that the boxing world is still waiting to see what the 27-year old is made of when in against boxing's elite.

[Click Here To Read More]
      He mentioned Berto having a bit more trouble cutting weight these days then in the past.. When Berto can no longer make WW, he's ****ed. Also, they mentioned Berto giving pacquiao some movement. Berto can not move and work for 12 rounds.

Comment

blah blah blah, we're ducking Cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
          blah blah blah, we're ducking Cintron.
          the fact that u and the rest of these fickle posters even mention this guy after the multiple BS bouts we have seen says alot about the quality of posters around here.

kermit fuking cintron? GTFOH!

Comment

what ever happened to Berto's mandatory? i guess they payed him step-aside money, AGAIN!

Comment

pacquiao from featherweight to jr middleweight, fight nite weight is about 10 lbs increase...is that something to question?

i think people take too much stock in the rise in weight division vs actual fight nite weight gain increase.

a 10 lb fight nite weight increase in a 7 year span, from featherweight to jr middleweight is not suspicious...out boxing bigger guys is not suspicious...having a great fight plan is not suspicious...floydie boy mayweather not fighting pac IS suspicious!!!
              Last edited by indystress; 02-10-2011, 02:19 PM.

Comment

ortiz's pressure will give berto problems...ortiz is no hernandez...ortiz is quicker than hernandez, also has more offense and has more ball/s to the wall brawler that will bang with you...im curious to see how berto will deal with a pressure fighter/brawler...

i say it could go either way if it doesnt last long,
                i say ortiz if it goes til the end

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
                  the fact that u and the rest of these fickle posters even mention this guy after the multiple BS bouts we have seen says alot about the quality of posters around here.

kermit fuking cintron? GTFOH!
                  what multiple BS bouts? hes fought some of the best fighters out there and did pretty well in all of them. he also beat Angulo, who is better than anyone Berto has even fought.

Comment

can someone please tell team berto to stop picking on jr WWs????

Comment

Working...
                    X