No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Admits Concern After Knocking Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JubeiDOK View Post
    The people here are so filled with hate.

Spread a lil love people, spread a lil love.

Embrace what we have in common rather than hating on our differences...Boxing.
    Saying we should spread the love...has a piss drinker sig....

Comment

classy gesture by marquez...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Don't worry, most of them are Floyd fans who are living vicariously through Marquez because he knocked out their nemesis. They'll go back to bashing Marquez in a few weeks. They are irrelevant.
        no matter what...you always find a way to come at ppl side ways....let it go...find a new hobby clown...hating on Floyd and his fans is so damn old...you're another one who stays on "GO"...press pause...inhale, exhale...now let it go!!!....hater therapy my dude!!

Comment

I knew he was or would be ok, the only scary bit was when they were actually checking for a pulse.

Comment

Even my cold heart got concerned for him.

What a great fight for boxing to get so much exposure, 2 classy warriors fighting their hearts out.

Comment

looks like pacs glass jaw has returned now hes not on peds the second knockdown would of took any1 out but the first 1 he could see it comin and it still dropped him he needs to retire if he doesn't rios will kill him he cant take a punch unless hes juiced up.

Comment

I hate seeing fighters celebrate like Marquez did when Pac was unconscious. I know it's a "heat of the moment" thing etc. but he didn't look too concerned when he was running round the ring going ape****.

Martinez did the same after the Paul Williams KO, with a f**king crown on his head. It near enough made me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
                  I hate seeing fighters celebrate like Marquez did when Pac was unconscious. I know it's a "heat of the moment" thing etc. but he didn't look too concerned when he was running round the ring going ape****.

Martinez did the same after the Paul Williams KO, with a f**king crown on his head. It near enough made me sick.
                  Pac did the same after KOing Hatton.As a big Pac fan i don't begrudge the way JMM celebrated its the biggest win off a great career and as confident as he was he would win im sure he was a lil shocked at seeing Manny go down and out as you say its the heat off the moment 4 months off concentration and preparation have paid off hes bound too want too celebrate like that

Comment

I've seen enough fighters postpone their celebrations until the other guy's ok, to know that such restraint is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      if he was so concerned, why did he hire that drug cheat memo heredia?...
                      I got an idea, demand better drug testing!!

Comment

Working...
                      X