No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McJoe Arroyo Added To All Star Boxing Card on Friday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McJoe Arroyo Added To All Star Boxing Card on Friday

Undefeated McJoe Arroyo will not have to wait long to get back in the ring. Arroyo has been added to this Friday's card at the Community Center in Palm Beach, Florida. Arroyo will face Ecuadorian Rafael Tirado on a card promoted by promoter Tutico Zabala's All Star Boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Undefeated McJoe Arroyo will not have to wait long to get back in the ring. Arroyo has been added to this Friday's card at the Community Center in Palm Beach, Florida. Arroyo will face Ecuadorian Rafael Tirado on a card promoted by promoter Tutico Zabala's All Star Boxing.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Is this one the PR twins? I believe I saw a small documentary piece on them a while back. They seem like promising prospects.

Comment

Mc Joe, his brother McWillians & Negron the 3 most protected PR boxers & all 3 Olympians...stinks...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
        Mc Joe, his brother McWillians & Negron the 3 most protected PR boxers & all 3 Olympians...stinks...
        Ok tell me how you really feel.. lol. Protected in what way? Normally prospects are moved carefully, it seems like whoever is handling them is waiting for the appropriate moment to have them break through.
        It's what boxing has become, a media crazed, vote for Pedro, may the best fight the most profitable, sport.
        Last edited by damit305; 02-10-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X