No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Faces Jarrod Fletcher on Sept. 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Faces Jarrod Fletcher on Sept. 14th

Billy Joe Saunders will defend his Commonwealth Middleweight title against Australian rival Jarrod Fletcher at Wembley Arena on Friday 14th September.

The fight will be televised live and exclusive on BoxNation (Sky Ch. 437/Virgin Ch. 546).

It will be an explosive battle to see who’s ‘0’ goes with Saunders and Fletcher both holding undefeated records.

[Click Here To Read More]

Sounds like a good scrap - WAR SAUNDERS!

No way Groves is fighting with that cut.

Comment

Hopefully soon Billy would be aiming to fight Barker, Murray, Macklin and Andy Lee.

Great fights there!

It is annoying me how none of that four have fought each other.

Comment

Uncle Rodge: Agreed Groves vs Anderson II looks more realistic for October, hopefully FW can rearrange it for the Royal Albert Hall.
        Back to BJS/Fletcher. This does look like a good match up & good on Fletch for taking it in the UK (maybe Frank should get his boys overseas once in a while,the experiance & exposure would be invaluable). FW really needs to push the BBBofC to get BJS a British title shot.

Comment

Good fight.

Fletcher isn't a step up but at least he has something to lose so he should bring it. I haven't seen him fight but I expect Saunders to stop him and look good doing so.

Hopefully he's out again before the end of the year against a durable, experienced opponent. He needs to make 2013 his year and progress towards the top of the division.

Comment

What a great fight this will be. both former olympians both undefeated as pros with similar records. fletcher for my liking in this though, he posesses lighting speed and moves brilliantly. this will be a stepping stone to bigger things for fletcher

Comment

Working...
            X