No announcement yet.

Nwahs_!!, yer opinion on Blackstone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeyBB View Post
    your a ****** and you aren't much smarter then those '******ed kids'. dip****.
    Wonderful contribution!

Comment

Originally posted by Nwahs !! View Post
      Wonderful contribution!
      i was just trying to start some **** dude, lol.

Comment

bx might be turning into a buy very soon. They have had two good days in a row, but be patient, don't make any impulsive moves on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBB View Post
          i was just trying to start some **** dude, lol.
          You don't say......how the **** did this twit get in the adult lounge......
          bx might be turning into a buy very soon. They have had two good days in a row, but be patient, don't make any impulsive moves on it.
          Been watching.....gonna take your advice.

Comment

In case anyone purchased RVBD on my recommendation, now is the time to take some off the shelf, after a spectacular up 19% day.

Id recommend taking 1/4 off the table instead of the usual 1/2 because RVBD is a longer term play, and I suspect that it will continue to go up.

To help you guys understand why RVBD moved today, I will break it down for you.

Once again, this move is driven by investor emotions.

One of RVBD's competitors announced better than expected earnings today. This, fueled speculation that RVBD will also beat the expected earnings.

If you have not bought RVBD, I would hold back until earnings are announced. If RVBD beats expectations, but does not beat them by as much as it is now suspected that they will, their stock will take a short term beating.
            Last edited by Nwahs !!; 01-24-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Shawn what do you think of Tec Cominco? And with the market recessing and recessing, when do you predict it will totally bottom out?

Comment

In case anyone purchased RVBD on my recommendation, now is the time to take some off the shelf, after a spectacular up 19% day.
                I need to reopen an account somewhere....or do you have a better way of buying and selling stocks?

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                  I need to reopen an account somewhere....or do you have a better way of buying and selling stocks?
                  I used www.tdameritrade.com

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
                    Shawn what do you think of Tec Cominco? And with the market recessing and recessing, when do you predict it will totally bottom out?
                    Mining companies are a nofly zone in a recession.

Personally, I have steered clear of mining companies as I do not understand them very well. To me, one mining company looks exactly like another one. No product differentiation, which is something I do not like.

I have no idea when the market as a whole will bottom, it really depends on what happens in the next few weeks.

Comment

Thanks.....

Comment

Working...
                      X