Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
    Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely
    you're one funny bastard, that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
      Hurt Khan? Yes. KO him? No, no I don't think so. He's fast and dangerous in the exchanges. Not as precise as Mayweather but he's fast and throws 2-3 punches every time he goes in.

He could give Mayweather problems with his speed but Mayweather will make him think and guess and in the process eventually shut him down.

Mayweather has 5 fights left if everything goes according to plan. I think Khan will be one of them.
      Mayweather stops Khan..

Comment

Khan will look good for the first round or two, then once Floyd starts landing that straight right left hook combo, Khan's finished.

Comment

Seriously, Khan...

Comment

trouble, as in, a murder charge?

Comment

Khan has enough speed to make it a fight....

Comment

imagine if Khan beats him, he would finally deserve that "king" nickname.. but on Khan's recent form Mayweather will stop him in a one-sided fight.

damn, it must happen either way, it'll be way too entertaining for a weak heart to handle

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  For four rds maybe..

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                    Funnily enough I think Khan would bring out the best in Floyd. It could be Leonard Hearns (I) all over again.

Amir beats Floyd with his speed so Floyd turns BEAST & kayo's Khan (maybe later in the first round - or 12th).
                    I think Khan will offer some sort of challenge till the china chin cracks. He'll make it entertaining with the flurries and bring something interesting.
                    I of course think he gets KO'd in the process, but I wouldn't mind if he fought Floyd. As long as Hunter lets him throw his flurries instead of trying to be some kind of defensive wizard with an iron neck 2.5

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                      Until Floyd starts timing him,which really isn't that difficult

Comment

Working...
                      X