Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: The Haye Fight is Off, We Are Moving On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Klitschko: The Haye Fight is Off, We Are Moving On!

Bernd Boente, manager of WBC heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (43-2, 40KOs), has denied circulated reports that he offered David Haye (25-2, 23KOs) additional time to accept an offer to fight his boxer in the summer.

[Click Here To Read More]

who cares??not me..who is even asking for this fight??Haye stay retired you blew it...you blew it

Comment

Comment

no need for Haye any longer, there are quite a few promising new prospects on their way up in the HW Division anyway. I can see a couple of interesting match ups in the near future. I rate David Price in the UK as the top brit fighter, even above Chisora (Fury is just not that good).
        In the US you got Arreloa, if he's in shape, and then Deontay Wilder and a couple of others.
        You got some capable Russians as well.
        I enjoyed watching Haye, that was prior to the Wlad fight, now he's just a bad businessman, asking for too much money while he's not worth it in the first place.

Comment

Haye should just stay retired. There is no reason for this fight. The K bros falling for Hayes big mouth

Comment

Might as well make the fight. Its more interesting than almost anything else they can make anyways. Wouldn't be the first time a opponent fought the other brother after being beat by one.

Comment

Good to read Vitali will forget about Haye and move on.

- Haye has done nothing to deserve another shot at a Klitschko
              - the fight would not be interesting with Haye in survival mode & running
              - Haye, being the diva she is, will just waste Vitali's time

Comment

Good, move on. Although I would of loved to see Vitali knock him out

Comment

Of course the Haye fight is off. Vitali allready knows that Chisora is winning the fight and taking the title for the Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
                    Of course the Haye fight is off. Vitali allready knows that Chisora is winning the fight and taking the title for the Queen.
                    chisora IS a queen.

he's more limp wristed than this character!

Comment

Working...
                    X