Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Bob Arum and Donaire avoid Guillermo Rigondeaux???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The idea of Donaire avoiding Rigondeaux is ******ed in the 1st place IMO.

Looks like people are too quick to forget how Rigo struggled with Cordoba not too long ago.

Donaire would spark Rigo, and I like the guy even.

And they really didn't include his name into the mix, but not because they're avoiding him, but of course, maybe for obvious reasons I stated above.

Bob Arum maybe full of scum, but he knows **** too.

Comment

Vazquez jr will be a tough fight for Donaire, so first he needs to get that win then talk opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by MTN View Post
        How would there be a lot of L's? Donaire would beat all the guys he just named.
        No, he wouldn't. He's a giant compared to the little guys he's fighting. When he gets up to a higher weight where his opponents are the same size as him, at least, he won't walk through their punches and throw caution to the wind by scrapping (i.e. Darchinyan, Montiel). Trust, I was on the train after the Darchinyan fight, but I have reason to suspect that the cream of the crop at higher weights are going to end all the hype.

Same deal with Martinez. These guys aren't boxers. They don't rely on their minds and skill... they're looking great due to their physical ability.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Rigondeaux-Ramos is set for later this month, a chance for Rigo to show what he's all about against the unbeaten Bantamweight champ Ramos. I know Rigo only has a few professional fights, but he's already 31, in his peak, and his time is now. If he beats Ramos, espcially in convincing fashion, how does he not deserve to fight the winner of Donaire-Vasquez Jr???

But, as we've heard, Bob Arum seems far more content with putting Donaire in their with Arce (a good fighter, past his prime-still good, coming off wins) or Nishioka (a good fighter, coming off wins, prime). I am not taking anything away from Arce or Nishioka, but if Rigo beats Ramos, he should be next for Nonito. In all seriousness, Nonito probably should have fought Arce instead of Vasquez, and Vasquez should have fought Nishioka. Why fight the loser of the Arce-Vasquez fight?

So, once Rigo beats Ramos, it seems likely that Arum will push Nonito away from Rigo, who would be a very dangerous fight the top 10 P4P star.

Do you think they will avoid Rigondeaux???

Nishioka isn't prime anymore...

Comment

Working...
          X