Comments Thread For: Tecate Offers Rebate For Pacquiao-Marquez III PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tecate Offers Rebate For Pacquiao-Marquez III PPV

By Jake Donovan

Long ago establishing itself as the leading sponsor for the biggest boxing events in recent history, Tecate is once again on board to give fans an assist.

Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum announced at Wednesday’s press conference that a $25 rebate will be available through the Mexico-based beer company for this weekend’s PPV event. Topping the show, of course, is the third fight between longtime rivals Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez, which takes place Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada.

“Tecate has once again stepped up in a time when people are concerned about the state of the economy,” Arum stated in praising the company. “They will be offering a $25 rebate off of the purchase of this weekend’s event. It’s a great deal. You get together with 8-10 friends. You order a 12-pack and watch the fight, which – let’s face it – is what you’d already be doing on Saturday night. You have a great evening for less than the cost of going to a movie.”

The rebate is offered with the combination of proof of purchase of one 12-pack or two 6-packs of Tecate or Tecate Light beer, along with ordering the HBO PPV event, which is offered at a suggested retail price of $54.95 (additional charges may apply for those ordering HD feed). [Click Here To Read More]

Floyd PPV no rebate.

Manny PPV > Floyd PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny P View Post
      Floyd PPV no rebate.

Manny PPV > Floyd PPV.
      Floyd-Ortiz had a rebate. I just got my check this week!

Comment

shows you just how well this fight's selling

Comment

Yeah Ok...

I'm going to be too drunk to remember to keep the proof of purchase and too hung over to send it in.

Comment

Floyd PPV no rebate.

Manny PPV > Floyd PPV.
            This...

Originally posted by rckdees View Post
            shows you just how well this fight's selling
            and this...

are complete bulls(h)it.

Every Floyd PPV dating back to and including the DLH fight (the highest grossing event of all time, as mentioned in the brief) has included the rebate offer. The Ortiz fight carried it. as I just received my rebate check last week.

Pacquiao's last several carried it as well, though unsure if Mosley fight did - I didn't order the event, therefore never bothered to check if rebate was available.

Comment

$25 rebate??? why not free?

Comment

lol

Originally posted by el_purepecha View Post
                i'm going to be too drunk to remember to keep the proof of purchase and too hung over to send it in.

hahahah me tooo good one

but mayweather vs pacman may 5 2012

Comment

just curious how does the rebate thing work???

do you send it receipt of beer and cable bill??

Comment

Floyd PPV no rebate.

Manny PPV > Floyd PPV.
                    Floyds fights have the rebates to, we just got our rebate back you ass....

Somehow I tend to think that a rebate doesnt mean **** to these so called fans of the sport who ask for illegal streams when fights are on even when they are not on PPV, these cheap asses call themselves true fans of the sport... pathetic

Comment

Working...
                    X