No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nevada Craps Out, Texas Grabs Pacquiao-Margarito Cash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nevada Craps Out, Texas Grabs Pacquiao-Margarito Cash

Old pal Kevin Iole, over at Yahoo.com, wrote about how financially ravaged California threw money out the window in preparing for and holding that six hour State Athletic Commission hearing on the boxing license application of Antonio Margarito. [Click Here To Read More]

i saw this coming.................this is pointless really......

Comment

Isn't Margaritos hearing in Texas still a few weeks away? Why is Marley reporting like it's already a done deal?
      I get so mad every time I click on an article and see it's by Marley, and that I contributed another penny to his pocket by clicking on the link...

Comment

Pretty obvious from the jump

Comment

Paid off, just like how the Cowboys paid off coaches to win the superbowl.

Comment

**** this fight...

Comment

i hope texas says no tocheato.pacquiao has better obtions than to give this cheating,lying,filth a good pay day.

Comment

Why are they acting like he has a license??

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
                  lol i hope so...GO COWBOYS!!

But screw it..let them license him so he can get the beating he deserves..than somehow he'll get Cotto next May at a 60-40 split..and Cotto will close the book on Rito becoming anything but a strong opponent for REAL TALENT!!

Comment

Originally posted by IlostMyAccount View Post
                    Huh.... The cowgirls a win a SB since the 90s.

Comment

Working...
                    X