No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Stock Continues To Rise With Alamodome Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Stock Continues To Rise With Alamodome Win

By Michael Campbell - San Antonio, Texas - Saul “Canelo” Alvarez, 153 ½ lbs (42-0-1, 30 KOs) from Guadalajara, Mexico defeates Austin “No Doubt” Trout, 153 ¼ lbs (26-1, 14 KOs) from Las Cruces, New Mexico to unify the WBC & WBA light middleweight titles.

In front of a packed to the rafters Alamodome Stadium an electric atmosphere ensued for this battle for Super Welterweight supremacy with a partisan crowd extremely in favor of Alvarez and showering boos onto Trout. Canelo began cautiously looking for opportunities to land his right hand while Trout is measured his distance with the right jab. Alvarez began to find places to land his right, smartly hitting whatever Trout had exposed, his body, chest and arms, allowing the damage to accumulate. [Click Here To Read More]

he better think twice before he gets in there with mayweather.

Comment

He's a superstar now. Canelo vs Angulo needs to happen. I want to see how he does with a man just as big as him, can pressure him, and has more power.

Comment

i hope he fights carlos molina next and unify again after smith loses to molina

i can understand why he fights cotto tho

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
          He's a superstar now. Canelo vs Angulo needs to happen. I want to see how he does with a man just as big as him, can pressure him, and has more power.
          Lara is going to beat the flames out of Angulo

Comment

Cotto
            Molina-Smith winner
            Lara and Angulo face the winner first

If he passes these than gets no Mayweather fight it's a duck, only fight that worries me is Lara and Trout rematch

Comment

I don't understand what people were watching. I guess the overwhelming majority of people think landing 2-3 clean punches means you can take off the other 2: 30 of the round and win it.

Even if Canelo made Trout miss a lot, he still landed jabs on Canelo often and out worked him.

Canelo's punch output is s**t and his conditioning is awful.

Comment

Trout even admitted that canelo was te better man. Trout was ok his bike! Canelo a is the real deal and the future of boxing!

Comment

How can you throw 300 less punches, land 30 less punches, fight hard for 25-30% of the fight, land 2-3 significant punches a round.....and win the fight clearly???

Seriously....I can't understand what people were watching. Who controlled the pace most all of the rounds, Trout. Even the round he was knocked down, he out fought Canelo the rest of the round.

Trout won this fight on activity, and controlling the pace.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I don't understand what people were watching. I guess the overwhelming majority of people think landing 2-3 clean punches means you can take off the other 2: 30 of the round and win it.

Even if Canelo made Trout miss a lot, he still landed jabs on Canelo often and out worked him.

Canelo's punch output is s**t and his conditioning is awful.
                    you do now that trout only landed 30 more punches right and that canelo landed the harder and more telling punches right

Comment

Working...
                    X