Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:blow:

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
      If you dont understand what overcoming adversity is why reply?
      Every dangerous fight is adversity idiot... Now because most of his fights looks easy for him means he does not overcame any adversity..

I have so much respect of Cotto going-up from KD and dropping his opponent.. The reason why those things happens is because Cotto were not careful in those occasions...

Does Pacquiao needs to drop himself and get-up and bet his opponent for you to consider him overcome his adversity?.. BS

Your argument is weak and nonsense...

Comment

Yeshmagambetov put Manny on his ass with one punch in the 4th:

Then Pac TKO's him in the 5th.

:beatdown:

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          With all due respect, you're full of ****. I know it. You know it. 95% of this board knows it.
          You said Barrera knocked Pac down and he didnt, you only go by boxrec and havent seen 95% of the fights you talk about.

Comment

Why do you guys keep trying to change the opinion someone who already has his mind made up?

Don't ask theoretical questions if you can't accept opinions other than your own. Dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
              You said Barrera knocked Pac down and he didnt, you only go by boxrec and havent seen 95% of the fights you talk about.
              Point is, he had to come back from a 10-8 round against a great fight. THAT is overcoming adversity.

And anytime you want to put you knowledge of this sport up against mine, say the word.

Comment

Working...
              X