No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Alfredo Angulo is Eager To Rumble With Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Alfredo Angulo is Eager To Rumble With Lara

Luis Sandoval catches up with Alfredo Angulo to discuss his junior middleweight fight with Erislandy Lara.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm calling it now. I think El Perro will have a better performance than expected. Even though he looked like crap in his last fight. People forget he took out Cesarez in 1 round just a few weeks prior to that. He seems a little gun shy but I have a feeling he trained hard for this fight knowing Lara uses a lot of movement.

I think Lara will take a decision still.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      I'm calling it now. I think El Perro will have a better performance than expected. Even though he looked like crap in his last fight. People forget he took out Cesarez in 1 round just a few weeks prior to that. He seems a little gun shy but I have a feeling he trained hard for this fight knowing Lara uses a lot of movement.

I think Lara will take a decision still.
      Lara shouldint struggle with angulo.If he is as good fans say he is,He
      should beat angulo easy.I just hope lara dont heatbutt angulo and
      mess up the fight.Anyways war angulo

Comment

El Perro needs to come forward, be in incredible shape and just overwhelm Lara in order to win. If not, it will be a long night with Lara picking him apart from the outside.

Comment

Angulo is tailor made for Lara, it will be a one sided fight for the most part.

Comment

Angulo

If Angulo wins, he's back. If he loses, he's done.

Comment

Angulo's hands are too slow, especially his movement, Lara should be able to land power shots in bunches and get him out of there. That's what I'm expecting, or maybe Lara will be content with winning a decision. I'd go for the stoppage though, this is a chance for Lara to put on a great performance, he should take it.

Comment

Angulo might get outboxed badly

Comment

Happy Bday to me! I get a fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Angulo's hands are too slow, especially his movement, Lara should be able to land power shots in bunches and get him out of there. That's what I'm expecting, or maybe Lara will be content with winning a decision. I'd go for the stoppage though, this is a chance for Lara to put on a great performance, he should take it.
                    I agree on all points. I expect Lara to win this fight going away, but Landy really needs to look impressive. It's been a while.

Comment

Working...
                    X