No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Jabs Olympic Judges, Eyes a Pro Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Jabs Olympic Judges, Eyes a Pro Run

Two-time Olympic boxing champion Vasyl Lomachenko of Ukraine, said the judges at the 2012 London games were not objective. Despite being a heavy favorite in the lightweight division, he was very worried before every fight because of the officiating.

[Click Here To Read More]

Everybody thinks that except the brits

Please leave AIBA tho!

Comment

Very good. I hope Evaldas Petrauskas also turns pro favorite fighter in the 2012 Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Everybody thinks that except the brits

Please leave AIBA tho!
        Hardly.

We received the obvious benefit from a passionate crowd influencing judges. An Azerbaijani fighter pretty much got nailed to the floor and still came out victorious, lol.

Comment

leave aiba and go pro

Comment

That's beautiful. The most respected boxer at the London games calls it like it is. *Applause*

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
              leave aiba and go pro
              Exactly. There's nothing more to prove at the amateur level.

Comment

lol if he thinks the amateur judges were bad, just wait until he encounters the corrupt pro judges.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  lol if he thinks the amateur judges were bad, just wait until he encounters the corrupt pro judges.
                  Lmao... In all seriousness, though, I've always thought the amateur judges get it wrong more often than the pro judges! Whether it be because of corruption or incompetency. Just my opinion.
                  Last edited by Carlos Alberto; 08-13-2012, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                    Lmao... In all seriousness, though, I've always thought the amateur judges get it wrong more often than the pro judges! Whether it be because of corruption or incompetency. Just my opinion.
                    I would have agreed a couple of years ago but the judging past 18 months or so in pro boxing has been genuinely shocking, robbery after robbery, controversy after controversy.

Comment

Working...
                    X