No announcement yet.

Yassine El Maachi, you like him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yassine El Maachi, you like him?

Seems a really cool funny guy that won Prizefighter a bit back & is willing to fight anybody.
    ''Malignaggi wanted £160,000 to fight me, give me £160,000 & i'll retire from boxing'' - Haha, he's a bit eccentric but the guys willing to fight anybody upto middleweight. I remember him begging Joe to come inside & spar him.

He has a fight lined up soon against TBA, hope it's against somebody half decent. Shame nobody is willing to take the risk tbh

Love him. Wish he could get a big fight.

Comment

He's such a character, boy can box too, like you said I really wish he could get a big fight.

I think he hits a fair bit harder than his record may suggest as well. It's crazy how nobody at all wants to risk fighting him I recall his promoter offering £50,000 (I believe it was) to anybody that could beat him.

Not one took that offer up.

Comment

Yeah he must be the only Prizefighter winner to have not got a big fight out of it. Plus hes willing to fight in about 3 different weight classes!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
          He's such a character, boy can box too, like you said I really wish he could get a big fight.

I think he hits a fair bit harder than his record may suggest as well. It's crazy how nobody at all wants to risk fighting him I recall his promoter offering £50,000 (I believe it was) to anybody that could beat him.

Not one took that offer up.
          Yes he called out Kell Brook who dosnt want to fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by mani1 View Post

Why would he fight Yassine instead of Hatton who held the IBF strap & bought more money to the table?

Yassine vs Matthew Hatton is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
              Why would he fight Yassine instead of Hatton who held the IBF strap & bought more money to the table?

Yassine vs Matthew Hatton is a good fight.
              The same reason other fighters are allegedly ducking him in a division below.

Comment

I don't expect Kell to fight him. But he deserves a British title shot at least.

Comment

The same reason other fighters are allegedly ducking him in a division below.

These others aren't in such a situation with such offers though. They'd rather fight clowns for shirt buttons & keep talking than fight Yassine for what would be for them a big payday & big opportunity.

I like Yassine but Brook has bigger fish to fry.

Comment

Working...
                  X