No announcement yet.

Any chess players

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any chess players

Do you play online with others or how do you play! I wanna start playing online. I love the game of chess and play every chance i get.

I use to be top 10 when Boxingscene had that chess game on here. I'm not that good though. I was beaten handily by prettyboydlcious, Tengoshi, and a couple of other posters. I played a lot of with Jro back when we were buddies.

Comment

I suck at chess lol. But I am good at online pool with my ruler lol. I play on OMGPOP.com they have a lot of cool online multiplayer games.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I use to be top 10 when Boxingscene had that chess game on here. I'm not that good though. I was beaten handily by prettyboydlcious, Tengoshi, and a couple of other posters. I played a lot of with Jro back when we were buddies.
        Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        I suck at chess lol. But I am good at online pool with my ruler lol. I play on OMGPOP.com they have a lot of cool online multiplayer games.
        If you wanna play a wild asz chess game play this one and get back to the thread and tell me what you think!
        even if you are not that good you will get a kick out of this one!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/535466

Comment

whatever chessnuts count?

Comment

I'm to stupid to play chess, connect 4 or checkers is for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
              I'm to stupid
              true dat, true dat!

Comment

I use to play chess somewhat competitively and was a member of the Canadian Chess Federation (CFC).

I still play casually (destroying people who don't play chess above a beginner level), although I no longer dedicate myself to learning the game.

I have about 10-15 books on various chess topics and puzzles.
                Last edited by deliveryman; 03-04-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

i won our grade six chess tournament. i had only played fifteen or twenty times.

y'all can't beat that. grade six yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    i won our grade six chess tournament. i had only played fifteen or twenty times.

y'all can't beat that. grade six yo!
                    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/535466

check this out...

Comment

Working...
                    X