Collapse
No announcement yet.

******* saying Brandon Rios gets beat by Mercito Gesta WTF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios would end his stay in the US and would have to rebuild his career in the Philippines.it would be stupid for a fight between both of them right now.I hear he wants to fight Katsidis but Michael would be even worse.

Comment

Another sh|tlipino hype job the next ray boom boom bautista !!! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by e_boxer View Post
        Another sh|tlipino hype job the next ray boom boom bautista !!! Lmao
        Hype job? Dude is a prospect..
        Talk that mess on the keyboard, but you stay inside when the wolves are out.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          From what I see you're on the keyboard more than I am lmao!! You just a FAN I bet you've never been In the ring in you're life I talk **** because I can don't piSs you're panties !! Hahaahah

Comment

Rios is still untested...he is a warrior from what ive seen in his last fight but he gets hit way too much

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              you 2 have your opinions. i am definitely a skiptic of rios. i believe that even average fighters have a good chance of outboxing him (a few almost did) only time will tell though.....
              so you think boxing is simply about out boxing your opponent?

funny coming from a man who questioned another man's intelligence about the subject matter

Peterson was about as schooled a kid as there is and he got his ass handed to him. Nevermind size or whatever excuse you seem to want to make about this fight he, the boxer, got out boxed.

when adjustments were needed who was the one who sidestepped to land his right uppercut and left hook?

when someone's guard was right by their ears who started looping his right hand to go around that guard?

surely wasn't Peterson the alleged better boxer of the two

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
                rise above sonny

people talk **** when they have no clue about the subject matter at hand

Comment

Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                  I think Rios destroys Gesta *******s are saying that
                  Rios is slow not proven I disagree with the slow part
                  he looked pretty fast at times, with the proven part
                  I think he proved to be a real contender in the lightweight division
                  With the Peterson victory but ******* are dicrediting the win cause he won by DQ pendejos didn't see that he was kicking the crap out of Peterson and
                  perterson had to hit below the belt to slow Rios down

I think Rios wins by 7 round ko
                  Both are prospects. It is not like Rios is a world champion already. And the peterson win is just that. A very good win over a highly touted prospect. This doesn't elevate him to elite status.

I think Gesta has a good chance. The trazancos fight showed that he could do. A southpaw using weird looking shoulder roll could spell trouble for any righthander. Keeps his calm even when the opponent punches in flurries. His eyes were open looking for possible openings. Decent power. Good counter skills. Doesn't rush when he gets his opponent in trouble. That is a thinking fighter right there.

It would be a good scrap. I still think Rios would win KO/TKO on the late rounds. But maybe 2-3 fights down the line for Gesta and I might change my opinion.

Comment

how times do they have to hype up a bum from the phillppines only to get his ass exposed??

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
                      how times do they have to hype up a bum from the phillppines only to get his ass exposed??
                      Lolz. About the same ratio as your predictions when Pac fights.

Good luck again this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X