Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vitali Klitschko been avoiding David Haye since seeing Chisora get knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of respect for Vitali, we won't call it "fear." As Lennox Lewis would say, he's "retiring at the right time."

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      They both have different stories so who do you feel is the more honest man, Vitali or Haye?

I know who I'm inclined to believe.
      If you look into viitalis past, he's not exactly squeaky clean.

Lied about using steroids in the ams, always pulling bs contracts etc

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        Just making the point that it wasn't all Haye that made it a boring fight, when Haye did move forward Wlad used his only defence holding and leaning which is illegal. Wlad's a blatant cheat and gets away with it.
        that's emanuel tactics and the same was applied by lennox (maybe in smaller amount but still - I can find clips if you want).

Referees don't have a problem with that, emanuel used to learn tall fighter to do that and non of credible boxing experts didn't comment on that as 'cheat' so I definitely don't have problem with that.

Call it boring, wlad did what he needed to do. I don't see it as boring. It was great tactics war (listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ehs3nWGRM). It's not easy to fight against that fast fighter without falling in trap. Wlad managed to do that I give him all the credit. I am sorry you found it boring.. I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          If you look into viitalis past, he's not exactly squeaky clean.

Lied about using steroids in the ams, always pulling bs contracts etc
          Still comes no where near Haye's nonsense. And as a champion he can pull those contracts. If Haye doesn't like it he could put himself in mandatory position by actually fighting and not talking... but he is not willing to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by valero View Post
            Out of respect for Vitali, we won't call it "fear." As Lennox Lewis would say, he's "retiring at the right time."

Vitali knows when to quit, that is all........

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              They both have different stories so who do you feel is the more honest man, Vitali or Haye?

I know who I'm inclined to believe.
              What exactly is Vitali's story If you dont mind me asking? All of a sudden he stops speaking Haye's name after the Chisora KO.

His silence on Haye is deafening. I need to hear him say something before Im inclined to believe or disbelieve.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
                What exactly is Vitali's story If you dont mind me asking? All of a sudden he stops speaking Haye's name after the Chisora KO.

His silence on Haye is deafening. I need to hear him say something before Im inclined to believe or disbelieve.
                If I remember correctly Haye had a fight contract from VK before he chose to fight chisora instead. I think frank warren broadcasted that

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Wlad ****ting bricks refusing to throw at a guy with his hands down, it was like this the whole fight.
                  Wlads is a 6 foot 6 b*tch. That gif is embarrassing to look at.

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Are you for real?!

Haye fights with hands down very often. Why would wlad make it easier for him or risk some big shot... everybody know haye is extremely fast and quite powerful.
                  Wlad is not stupid as chisorra to try to catch haye with irrational punches. Wlad threw and landed more picking his punches...

Did lennox went for KO against Tua?! No he didn't. He knew Tua can take him with one clean punch. He did what he needed to do to win. That's what champions do, that's what Wlad did.

Don't know what is your problem! O yeah, you hate klitschkos, that's what...
                  Lennox wasnt outlanded by Tua in power shots. Wlad landed less powershots than Haye, Wlad was the reason the fight stunk.

Comment

Haye ran like a chicken against WK and tried to score the one punch KO, often looking like a rank amateur in the process.. Which is OK as a tactic except he talked such a big game that he ended up looking like a fool.
                    Blaming his toe was a shameful embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
                      Haye ran like a chicken against WK and tried to score the one punch KO, often looking like a rank amateur in the process.. Which is OK as a tactic except he talked such a big game that he ended up looking like a fool.
                      Blaming his toe was a shameful embarrassment.

Anyone who thinks he would pull anything other than the same potshotting bull**** against Vitali is nuts.

Only difference being Vit would obviously cut the ring and force the action more and do a little LOL each time he bounced a Haye right hand off his face without flinching.

Comment

Working...
                      X