No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao Says He Wants To Keep Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao Says He Wants To Keep Fighting

Shortly after Juan Manuel Marquez’s stunning, one-punch knockout over Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas, Top Rank CEO Bob Arum addressed the media late Saturday night.

One question floating around in everyone’s mind is whether or not Pacquiao will continue fighting.

Despite the damaging setback that saw him lying on the canvas practically unconscious, Arum insists that Pacquiao will push forward with his career.

“Manny says he wants to keep fighting,” Arum claimed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would pay for Pacman vs. Rios, make it happen Bobby.

Comment

wait to ask him that at least until after the concussion clears up, jeez!

Comment

Maybe one more fight...

That Pac-Rios thing is actually looking good now. He should retire though.

Comment

I was saying Pac-Rios is crap, but that was assuming Manny beat Marquez.

With Manny coming off a brutal loss, Pac-Rios isn't a bad fight. It's a nice little tune up for him.

Manny is still one of the best fighters in the world. He just got caught with something he didn't see coming. He looked as good as we've seen him since Clottey.

Comment

At least he wants to fight men unlike someone who has to hit women and go to jail for it to escape the realities of life. SMH!!

Comment

Pac v Gamboa make it happen

Yeah I said it

Comment

Manny was performing surprisingly well and was ahead in the scorecards until the KO. Should he retire? Physically, his showing tonight proves that he is still capable of competing at the highest level. Financially, it would be suicide for him to retire this "early". He needs a good $50 million before hanging up the gloves.

Comment

Fuck Arum and Fuck Roach ya'll obviously dont give a damn about Manny,dude was face down Roy Jones style and all ya'll are thinking about is him fighting again??Jesus Christ can you let this man recover and make sure he is ok? I m suppose to be a damn flomo and i seem to be more concerned for him these his promoter and his trainer do...Manny is their meal ticket and now they are in shock,damn leaches....Let him get himself together and make sure this man is ok,he has a family to consider and a life after boxing to focus on and all ya'll care about is getting him back in the ring???fuck off

Comment

Is Marquez the greatest Mexican fighter ever?

War quezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                    X