No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kessler vs. Magee is Finalized: Date and Venue Coming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kessler vs. Magee is Finalized: Date and Venue Coming

Prior to Saturday´s Nordic Fight Night in Frederikshavn, Team Sauerland is delighted to confirm that Mikkel Kessler (45-2, 34 KOs) will challenge Brian Magee (36-4-1, 25 KOs) for the WBA Super-Middleweight World Championship in Denmark later this year. The date and the venue will be announced in due time.

[Click Here To Read More]

Kessler turned a fight down with Froch which has led to these fights being made. Surley Kessler vs Abraham would have been easy to make ??

Comment

Well I guess Dirrell-Magee is off the table.

I think Chavez will move up to 168 and fight Abraham.

Comment

**** fight

Comment

too bad kessler is busy fighting B-level guys in denmark...wouldve loved to see him take on dawson or abraham...pretty sure he wouldve loved those fights as well but he's with sauerland now

looks like tmt wont be able to find a meaningful fight for dirrell...its funny how all of his super six co-participants have managed to build way better resumes while he's been following floyd around

Comment

Finally. A very sellable fight while we await the top guys to become available.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Finally. A very sellable fight while we await the top guys to become available.

What does Kessler gain by beating Magee?

This is like Allan Green part 2.

Comment

Not a fight I'm interested in seeing its not even a step up from Green. Kessler is yet to fright a credible opponent since Froch back in 2010 not good enough, especially considering he's well into the twilight of his career.
                Last edited by -Lowkey-; 09-17-2012, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  What does Kessler gain by beating Magee?

This is like Allan Green part 2.
                  Better than staying on the couch waiting for Froch, Ward to get ready.

Comment

Mehdi Bouda, Allan Green, Brian Magee. Damn, my boy Kessler has been fighting some bums lately.

Comment

Working...
                    X