Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao didn't know this show still came on

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      I'm 34 btw, someone 27 would be 7 years my junior.

But I've still got them young 'uns coming to me.
      Shush.

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
      What do you think within 40 total post you wil get there LOL
      I think anything is possible lol

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Didn't want to disappoint

In any case, young girls used to be all you heard about when molestations took place.

Now, young boys are being targeted more and more by pervs, ****'s, priests, school teachers, coaches, bored moms and older ladies that don't seem to be able to get-it from someone their own age .....

IMHO: Its just another nail in the social society coffin

Gay marriage, ****sexual justifications, child sexual abuse ... I mean the list of debauchery and decadence just grows and grows.
      I am with you on everything except the gay issues. I think as long as two people are CONSENTING ADULTS and are not hurting anyone, what they do in the privacy of their own home is no-one's business but their own.

I think you are spot on everywhere else though.

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
      lmao didn't know this show still came on
      It's the new season lol

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
        It's the new season lol
        they just show reuns here

Comment

Shush.

I am with you on everything except the gay issues. I think as long as two people are CONSENTING ADULTS and are not hurting anyone, what they do in the privacy of their own home is no-one's business but their own.
          And I can understand the need in many cases for "political correctness" but we all know that ****sexuality has been brought out from the private and is now publicly in full view. I subscribe to the "cause & effect" theory and it is my opinion that many of the ills facing society has been brought on my compromise.

Society cannot compromise with ****sexual behavior and believe that there won't be consequences that reach deeply and profoundly into every household.

Society cannot compromise with drug usage {legalized drugs} and expect society to remain as it was.

Priests were known to have molested thousands of young boys throughout the country and world. BUT, because they were priests, a compromise was reached and all the abused were left without recourse.

Every action, has an equal and opposite reaction and this natural principal effects every facet of human life ... no matter how small.

NOW, every perv {male & female} knows through life's examples, that they can molest at will -- all that is required to walk free, is to have a good attorney {Who incidentally may be part of the perv club} and have connections.

Its a sick, sick world that kids are growing up in and its only going to get worst. {if conceivably, that's possible}

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
            they just show reuns here
            I'm at work when it is on, I just had an early day today, so I decided to trash my brain cells

And I can understand the need in many cases for "political correctness" but we all know that ****sexuality has been brought out from the private and is now publicly in full view. I subscribe to the "cause & effect" theory and it is my opinion that many of the ills facing society has been brought on my compromise.

Society cannot compromise with ****sexual behavior and believe that there won't be consequences that reach deeply and profoundly into every household.

Society cannot compromise with drug usage {legalized drugs} and expect society to remain as it was.

Priests were known to have molested thousands of young boys throughout the country and world. BUT, because they were priests, a compromise was reached and all the abused were left without recourse.

Every action, has an equal and opposite reaction and this natural principal effects every facet of human life ... no matter how small.

NOW, every perv {male & female} knows through life's examples, that they can molest at will -- all that is required to walk free, is to have a good attorney {Who incidentally may be part of the perv club} and have connections.

Its a sick, sick world that kids are growing up in and its only going to get worst. {if conceivably, that's possible}

I can understand your point. I do believe however, that people are born ****sexual. The idea that someone would willing choose to be ****sexual and suffer the abuse and negativity that society trusts upon them is beyond me.

I know a girl who is now 20 and was raised by her mother and her partner (also a woman) and she is a smart, well adjusted heterosexual young woman.

I just think all people found guilty of crimes against children should be hung. End of.

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

It's one of those DNA test shows. There is this 20 year old woman on it and she brought a ... 14 year old boy on for a DNA test! He looks about 12 by the way, and was 13 when she became pregnant!

You see a lot of things about older guys messing with little girls, but you never really hear about women messing with boys.(well except for teachers) I think it's disgusting, imo.

What do you guys think?

BTW, He is NOT the baby's father!

(Any money says there are at least 10 posts about 'yeahhhhhhhh good for him fu*king a 20 yr old' etc)
                The worst I've seen from Maury was this lady about late 20s-early 30s and they were doing a recap of her. She was on the show about 3 or 4 times and bringing in different men to see who her baby's daddy was.

By the end, she literally tested about 20 guys. And the last one they tested wasn't the father either. They may have eventually found him, but it's hard to keep track of that kind of TV garbage.

What a ho. I can't help but feel bad for her, but she made her choices. She made her bed now she's lying in it, apparently too often.

Comment

It's one of those DNA test shows. There is this 20 year old woman on it and she brought a ... 14 year old boy on for a DNA test! He looks about 12 by the way, and was 13 when she became pregnant!

You see a lot of things about older guys messing with little girls, but you never really hear about women messing with boys.(well except for teachers) I think it's disgusting, imo.

What do you guys think?

BTW, He is NOT the baby's father!

(Any money says there are at least 10 posts about 'yeahhhhhhhh good for him fu*king a 20 yr old' etc)
                  How wet did the episode get you?

Just reading your description got me dribbling pre-cum.

Comment

I'm at work when it is on, I just had an early day today, so I decided to trash my brain cells

I can understand your point. I do believe however, that people are born ****sexual. The idea that someone would willing choose to be ****sexual and suffer the abuse and negativity that society trusts upon them is beyond me.

I know a girl who is now 20 and was raised by her mother and her partner (also a woman) and she is a smart, well adjusted heterosexual young woman.

I just think all people found guilty of crimes against children should be hung. End of.
                    There are millions, upon millions of people that believe in the allegorical story of Adam & Eve along with the snakes & apples.
                    Does that make it real or reality?

Not at all, but everyone is entitled to believe what they wish.

I know, that there is no such gene, that can be inherited, that would remove the choice, that all of us have at birth of being hetero or ****. That choice is made once individuals are exposed to a sickly society.

If there is a gay gene ... strangely and oddly enough, it is only limited to certain societies on the planet. A very selective gene, if you ask me.

But, I do respect your belief, even though, I strongly disagree.

I wish nations, this one in particular, had the balls to execute known child rapists\molesters ... it would go a long, long way towards the greater good.

Comment

Btw Boss Lady, was the 20 year old chick at least hot?

The Maury show has some of the ugliest people I've ever seen, no joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X