James Toney challenges Bernard Hopkins to 200 pound fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no way Toney makes 200lbs.

Comment

^^True and Toney hasn't been relevant for a long time now but I'd still watch this if it happened,The pre fight conferences would be of up there with Mayorga's speeches lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        but the lead up to the fight would be hillarious..theyd get into it at every press conferance
        haha, yeah, they'd leave it all at the press conferences and have nothing left for the fight!!!! hahaha, that is funny.......

Comment

they would have to do a compubox on how many words they've said instead of punches involved..... haha......

toney would need a translator too!!!!! i love toney but his speech has become more of a tone that needs to be played back slowly to make out words to acknowledge........

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            There's no way Toney makes 200lbs.
            yeah, i don't know how he'd get past his testosterone problem, he has scarily low testosterone for a man at any stage of their life, this has been probably his major issue with weight.

with low testosterone, you can' workout all you want, weight isnt coming off, and you need to have testosterone injected or a crazy testosterone boosting diet, but the diet only does so much, he'd need the shots......... which would then make him a drug user according to all the experts here on NSB........

so, he's at a catch 22 in regards to dropping down to 200lbs.........

i'd love to see it though........ i always thought that toney was and would've been a great cruiserweight........

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
              haha, yeah, they'd leave it all at the press conferences and have nothing left for the fight!!!! hahaha, that is funny.......
              press conferance=press conferances of the year

fight=terrible

they should put the press conferances on ppv..and make the fight free..lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                press conferance=press conferances of the year

fight=terrible

they should put the press conferances on ppv..and make the fight free..lol
                uumm, and why aren't you a match maker or a promoter of sorts!?!?! because you just nailed it!!!!!

Comment

I don't think he can make 200 tho. If he did, I'd watch this fight.

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz..........

Comment

I'm not sure Toney has it anymore. Age and inactivity make it worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X