Im interested in IceMan John Scullys prediction of Jones/Calzaghe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im interested in IceMan John Scullys prediction of Jones/Calzaghe

Whenever you hit the forums man!

He's got an interview coming out where he reveals his thoughts (don't know if it's out yet).

But tell us yourself, Ice!

Comment

Comment

rizo go in the alize thread and meet crazy legs hes back

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          rizo go in the alize thread and meet crazy legs hes back
          Ok,

introduce us though, I'm nervous

Comment

Comments from the Iceman would be cool.

Comment

bumpppppppp

Comment

I would like to think that RJ is still a very smart boxer with good instincts..he's in shape. well rested, back in his groove....he will never be what he was, of course, but I think he is not as bad off as it appeared he was the night he got KO'd by Glen and then widely UD'd by Tarver...I think that Joe C will try and implement his usual swarming style but that could be a problem if RJ can maintain his distance and land sharp shots on the way in from the outside...walking into those punches from RJ isnt going to be as easy as some would have u believe.

Roy still seems to have that good accuracy from long range...IF (big if) he can sustain that for 12 rounds I could certainly see him catching Joe in some bad spots and stealing a decision...it all depends on what type of physical resiliency RJ can offer, how much he can sustain in there...years ago RJ would completely ruin guys who came right to him, who tried to work him over...now there are more question marks than anything...I wouldnt bet on this fight - or any fight- but I would NOT be surprised if RJ was able to turn in a surprising performance and win a decision. (I do not think at this stage that RJ will take enough chances to win by KO). Also...finally...before u run to the bookie keep in mind that my track record of picking fights is equal to that of Joe Louis (i.e. not good LOL). I picked Duran over Moore in 1983...Jones over Toney in 1994...Pavlick over Taylor last year...and Margarito over Cotto this year...other than its been spotty
                Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 10-29-2008, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Great insight as always Iceman. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Comment

i would agreee... and its what ive been saying.. it all depends on roy

Comment

Working...
                    X