No announcement yet.

Peter Quillin vs N'Jikam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Quillin vs N'Jikam

So like is this fight official or what? I know the event is only 10 days away but last thing I read was that they were still trying to make it happen. Has anything official been released?

And who's going to this event?

Yeah. It's on October 20th, you didn't see the scheduled fights back on September 15, where it had all the October 20th fights listed???

Good fight for Quillin. N'Dam is a Top 10 MW, this will be Quillin's best opponent so far. If he beats N'Dam, I'd love to see him fight Macklin, Murray, Pirog, etc. He better stay away from Golovkin until late 2013/2014 though. I don't know if Quillin is ready for that yet, we'll find out what level Quillin is at with this N'Dam fight. If he struggles, he's probably more so on the Murray or Macklin level at best. If he out classes N'Dam and wins wide, who knows how good he can be???

He beat McEwan much much much easier than Andy Lee did.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      Yeah. It's on October 20th, you didn't see the scheduled fights back on September 15, where it had all the October 20th fights listed???

Good fight for Quillin. N'Dam is a Top 10 MW, this will be Quillin's best opponent so far. If he beats N'Dam, I'd love to see him fight Macklin, Murray, Pirog, etc. He better stay away from Golovkin until late 2013/2014 though. I don't know if Quillin is ready for that yet, we'll find out what level Quillin is at with this N'Dam fight. If he struggles, he's probably more so on the Murray or Macklin level at best. If he out classes N'Dam and wins wide, who knows how good he can be???

He beat McEwan much much much easier than Andy Lee did.
      I didn't. But I see Boxrec has it listed. I just haven't seen any official reports being put out that the fight was FINALIZED. This is one damn good fight right here IMO.

Comment

For sure. Looking forward to seeing just how good Quillin is. He'll be a very good measuring stick to see just how good Quillin may or not be. Golovkin passed his measuring stick test, Proksa, with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          For sure. Looking forward to seeing just how good Quillin is. He'll be a very good measuring stick to see just how good Quillin may or not be. Golovkin passed his measuring stick test, Proksa, with ease.
          Watch what you say, you might get flamed.

Comment

Looking forward to this one. The winner of this will establish himself in the top 5.

Hopefully the winner will fight Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
            X